Subject: Re: [lisp] #48: MAP-Replies returning different contents for a given EID (review by Y, Rekhter)

From: "lisp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 09:21:16 -0000

#48: MAP-Replies returning different contents for a given EID (review by Y,
Rekhter)

Changes (by luigi@…):

  * status:  reopened => resolved
  * resolution:  => fixed

-- 
-------------------------------+--------------------------------------------
Reporter:  wmhaddad@…          |        Owner:                 
    Type:  technical           |       Status:  resolved       
Priority:  major               |    Component:  draft-ietf-lisp
Severity:  -                   |   Resolution:  fixed          
Keywords:                      |  
-------------------------------+--------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/lisp/trac/ticket/48#comment:5>
lisp <http://tools.ietf.org/lisp/>
LISP WG document issues

---

From: "lisp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 09:23:16 -0000

Changes (by luigi@…):

  * status:  resolved => closed

Comment:

 Text has been modified to fix the issue.

    Type:  technical           |       Status:  closed         

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/lisp/trac/ticket/48#comment:6>
lisp <http://tools.ietf.org/lisp/>
LISP WG document issues

---

From: "lisp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 14:41:17 -0000

Changes (by yakov@…):

  * status:  closed => reopened
  * resolution:  fixed =>

Comment:

 Please point to the specific text that addresses this comment, and
 specifically describe the consequences if two entities do return MAP-
 replies with different contents for a given EID

-- 
-------------------------------+--------------------------------------------
Reporter:  wmhaddad@…          |        Owner:                 
    Type:  technical           |       Status:  reopened       
Priority:  major               |    Component:  draft-ietf-lisp
Severity:  -                   |   Resolution:                 
Keywords:                      |  
-------------------------------+--------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/lisp/trac/ticket/48#comment:7>
lisp <http://tools.ietf.org/lisp/>
LISP WG document issues

---

From: "lisp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 09:35:55 -0000

Changes (by terry.manderson@…):

Comment:

 We, as chairs, that #114 subsumed this ticket. Now that it is closed,
 doing the same here.

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/lisp/trac/ticket/48#comment:8>
lisp <http://tools.ietf.org/lisp/>
LISP WG document issues

---

From: "lisp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 09:36:15 -0000

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/lisp/trac/ticket/48#comment:9>
lisp <http://tools.ietf.org/lisp/>
LISP WG document issues