Subject: Re: [lisp] #51: Returning same locator-set for a given EID (review by Y. Rekhter)

From: "lisp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 16:35:13 -0000

#51: Returning same locator-set for a given EID (review by Y. Rekhter)

Changes (by jmh@…):

  * status:  new => resolved
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 As stated in the specification, the ETRs whcih register this information
 are under common administrative control, and are to be configured with the
 same information.  Transient inconsistencies do not cause problems.  If an
 end user porduces a problem for themselves by extreme and persistent mis-
 configuration, then they have hurt themselves.  This is not an issue this
 protocol needs to address.

-- 
-------------------------------+--------------------------------------------
Reporter:  wmhaddad@…          |        Owner:                 
    Type:  technical           |       Status:  resolved       
Priority:  major               |    Component:  draft-ietf-lisp
Severity:  -                   |   Resolution:  fixed          
Keywords:                      |  
-------------------------------+--------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/lisp/trac/ticket/51#comment:1>
lisp <http://tools.ietf.org/lisp/>
LISP WG document issues