Subject: Re: [lisp] #28: An ITR may claim a larger prefix than is delegated to it

From: "lisp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 09:15:05 -0000

#28: An ITR may claim a larger prefix than is delegated to it

Changes (by luigi@…):

  * status:  new => resolved
  * resolution:  => fixed

-- 
----------------------------------+-----------------------------------------
Reporter:  hartmans-ietf@…        |        Owner:                 
    Type:  technical              |       Status:  resolved       
Priority:  major                  |    Component:  draft-ietf-lisp
Severity:  -                      |   Resolution:  fixed          
Keywords:                         |  
----------------------------------+-----------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/lisp/trac/ticket/28#comment:1>
lisp <http://tools.ietf.org/lisp/>
LISP WG document issues

---

From: "lisp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 09:15:25 -0000

Changes (by luigi@…):

  * status:  resolved => closed

    Type:  technical              |       Status:  closed         

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/lisp/trac/ticket/28#comment:2>
lisp <http://tools.ietf.org/lisp/>
LISP WG document issues