Subject: Re: [lisp] #21: Section 5.1 behavior

From: "lisp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 09:04:13 -0000

#21: Section 5.1 behavior

Comment(by luigi@…):

 Reply sent by Vince Fuller:

  * Does this issue still apply to the current section 5.1 in the current
 (06) ALT draft? The issue text doesn't seem to make sence in the context
 of the current text.

 '''Note:''' ticket will be closed Friday 25th March unless the responses
 noted here do not address the concern. If the concern is still not
 addressed substantive reasoning would be appreciated.

-- 
----------------------------------+-----------------------------------------
Reporter:  hartmans-ietf@…        |       Owner:     
    Type:  technical              |      Status:  new
Priority:  minor                  |   Component:  alt
Severity:  -                      |    Keywords:     
----------------------------------+-----------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://svn.tools.ietf.org/wg/lisp/trac/ticket/21#comment:1>
lisp <http://tools.ietf.org/lisp/>
LISP WG document issues

---

From: "lisp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 06:44:44 -0000

Changes (by luigi@…):

  * status:  new => resolved
  * resolution:  => invalid

Comment:

 The WG Chairs, while acknowledging that this was a legitimate question,
 believe that since the text is describing the behavior of an ITR when it
 is part of the ALT there is no need to transfer the text to the main
 specs.

-- 
----------------------------------+-----------------------------------------
Reporter:  hartmans-ietf@…        |        Owner:          
    Type:  technical              |       Status:  resolved
Priority:  minor                  |    Component:  alt     
Severity:  -                      |   Resolution:  invalid 
Keywords:                         |  
----------------------------------+-----------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://wiki.tools.ietf.org/wg/lisp/trac/ticket/21#comment:2>
lisp <http://tools.ietf.org/lisp/>
LISP WG document issues

---

From: "lisp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 06:44:59 -0000

Changes (by luigi@…):

  * status:  resolved => closed

    Type:  technical              |       Status:  closed 

Ticket URL: <https://wiki.tools.ietf.org/wg/lisp/trac/ticket/21#comment:3>
lisp <http://tools.ietf.org/lisp/>
LISP WG document issues