Subject: Re: [lisp] #25: Map Server to ETR security has no automated key management

From: "lisp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2011 13:33:40 -0000

#25: Map Server to ETR security has no automated key management

Comment(by luigi@…):

 Reply sent by Vince Fuller:

  * Outside of the scope of the current document and explicitly stated in
 section 7 (Security Considerations) as a subject for future work.

 '''Note:''' ticket will be closed Friday 25th March unless the responses
 noted here do not address the concern. If the concern is still not
 addressed substantive reasoning would be appreciated.

-- 
----------------------------------+-----------------------------------------
Reporter:  hartmans-ietf@…        |       Owner:     
    Type:  technical              |      Status:  new
Priority:  major                  |   Component:  ms 
Severity:  -                      |    Keywords:     
----------------------------------+-----------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/lisp/trac/ticket/25#comment:1>
lisp <http://tools.ietf.org/lisp/>
LISP WG document issues

---

From: "lisp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 09:27:19 -0000

Changes (by terry.manderson@…):

  * priority:  major => blocker

Comment:

 The requirement for automated key management in an experimental draft has
 been raised with the INT and SEC ADs.

 The chairs believe that this is an item for future work.

 This item will be updated after a response comes from the ADs.

-- 
----------------------------------+-----------------------------------------
Reporter:  hartmans-ietf@…        |       Owner:     
    Type:  technical              |      Status:  new
Priority:  blocker                |   Component:  ms 
Severity:  -                      |    Keywords:     
----------------------------------+-----------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://wiki.tools.ietf.org/wg/lisp/trac/ticket/25#comment:2>
lisp <http://tools.ietf.org/lisp/>
LISP WG document issues