Subject: Re: [lisp] #77: On the use of key-chaining for re-keying

From: "lisp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2011 13:36:58 -0000

#77: On the use of key-chaining for re-keying

Comment(by luigi@…):

 Reply sent by Vince Fuller:

  * Outside of the scope of the current document and explicitly stated in
 section 7 (Security Considerations) as a subject for future work.

 '''Note:''' ticket will be closed Friday 25th March unless the responses
 noted here do not address the concern. If the concern is still not
 addressed substantive reasoning would be appreciated.

-- 
------------------------------------------+---------------------------------
Reporter:  luigi@…                        |       Owner:     
    Type:  technical                      |      Status:  new
Priority:  minor                          |   Component:  ms 
Severity:  -                              |    Keywords:     
------------------------------------------+---------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/lisp/trac/ticket/77#comment:2>
lisp <http://tools.ietf.org/lisp/>
LISP WG document issues

---

From: "lisp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 06:56:58 -0000

Changes (by luigi@…):

  * status:  new => resolved
  * resolution:  => invalid

Comment:

 The WG Chairs believe that this is an implementation issue outside the
 scope of the document, hence consider the issue closed.

-- 
------------------------------------------+---------------------------------
Reporter:  luigi@…                        |        Owner:          
    Type:  technical                      |       Status:  resolved
Priority:  minor                          |    Component:  ms      
Severity:  -                              |   Resolution:  invalid 
Keywords:                                 |  
------------------------------------------+---------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://wiki.tools.ietf.org/wg/lisp/trac/ticket/77#comment:3>
lisp <http://tools.ietf.org/lisp/>
LISP WG document issues

---

From: "lisp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 06:57:11 -0000

Changes (by luigi@…):

  * status:  resolved => closed

    Type:  technical                      |       Status:  closed 

Ticket URL: <https://wiki.tools.ietf.org/wg/lisp/trac/ticket/77#comment:4>
lisp <http://tools.ietf.org/lisp/>
LISP WG document issues