Subject: Re: [lisp] #69: Inadequate solution for ETR overclaims (from Y. Rekhter's review)

From: "lisp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 17:05:19 -0000

#69: Inadequate solution for ETR overclaims (from Y. Rekhter's review)

Changes (by jmh@…):

  * status:  new => resolved
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 See the resolution of ticket #27 for the plans to address this issue in
 the future.

-- 
------------------------------------------+---------------------------------
Reporter:  luigi@…                        |        Owner:                 
    Type:  technical                      |       Status:  resolved       
Priority:  major                          |    Component:  draft-ietf-lisp
Severity:  -                              |   Resolution:  fixed          
Keywords:                                 |  
------------------------------------------+---------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/lisp/trac/ticket/69#comment:3>
lisp <http://tools.ietf.org/lisp/>
LISP WG document issues