Subject: [lisp] Minor updates to drat-ietf-lisp-11.txt

From: Dino Farinacci <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 04:58:08 -0700

See enclosed. The chairs have requested -11 is to be posted today to  
leave enough time for working group members to review before we meet  
tomorrow. We will wait 4 hours giving Yakov a chance to Ack/Nak the  
changes we made to reflect his comments.

B.1.  Changes to draft-ietf-lisp-11.txt

    o  Posted April 2011.

    o  Change IANA URL.  The URL we had pointed to a general protocol
       numbers page.

    o  Added the "s" bit to the Map-Request to allow SMR-invoked Map-
       Requests to be sent to a MN ETR via the map-server.

    o  Generalize text for the defintion of Reencapsuatling tunnels.

    o  Add pargraph suggested by Joel to explain how implementation
       experimentation will be used to determine the proper cache
       management techniques.

    o  Add Yakov provided text for the definition of "EID-to-RLOC
       "Database".

    o  Add reference in Section 8, Deployment Scenarios, to the
       draft-jakab-lisp-deploy-02.txt draft.

    o  Clarify sentence about no hardware changes needed to support LISP
       encapsulation.

    o  Add paragraph about what is the procedure when a locator is
       inserted in the middle of a locator-set.

    o  Add a definition for Locator-Status-Bits so we can emphasize they
       are used as a hint for router up/down status and not path
       reachability.

    o  Change "BGP RIB" to "RIB" per Clarence's comment.

    o  Fixed complaints by IDnits.

Thanks,
Dino