Subject: Re: [lisp] #23: inner source RLOC undefined in some cases

From: "lisp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2011 13:49:01 -0000

#23: inner source RLOC undefined in some cases

Comment(by luigi@…):

 Reply sent by Vince Fuller:

  * The description of the tracker issue appears to be incorrect; the issue
 appears to be related to incompatible address family usage between source
 and destination of Map-Request. Dino stated in a response on 9/22/2009
 that this scenario represents a misconfiguration.  If this is not an
 acceptable response then perhaps the issue should be listed in section 5
 (Open Issues
 and Considerations) as I don't have a solution. Alternatively, the issue
 owner is asked to propose a mechanism and provide suggested text.

 '''Note:''' ticket will be closed Friday 25th March unless the responses
 noted here do not address the concern. If the concern is still not
 addressed substantive reasoning would be appreciated.

-- 
----------------------------------+-----------------------------------------
Reporter:  hartmans-ietf@…        |       Owner:     
    Type:  technical              |      Status:  new
Priority:  minor                  |   Component:  ms 
Severity:  -                      |    Keywords:     
----------------------------------+-----------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/lisp/trac/ticket/23#comment:2>
lisp <http://tools.ietf.org/lisp/>
LISP WG document issues

---

From: "lisp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 06:54:33 -0000

Changes (by luigi@…):

  * status:  new => resolved
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 The WG Chairs believe that the response provided is sufficient to close
 the ticket.

-- 
----------------------------------+-----------------------------------------
Reporter:  hartmans-ietf@…        |        Owner:          
    Type:  technical              |       Status:  resolved
Priority:  minor                  |    Component:  ms      
Severity:  -                      |   Resolution:  fixed   
Keywords:                         |  
----------------------------------+-----------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/lisp/trac/ticket/23#comment:3>
lisp <http://tools.ietf.org/lisp/>
LISP WG document issues

---

From: "lisp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 06:54:50 -0000

Changes (by luigi@…):

  * status:  resolved => closed

    Type:  technical              |       Status:  closed

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/lisp/trac/ticket/23#comment:4>
lisp <http://tools.ietf.org/lisp/>
LISP WG document issues