Subject: Re: [lisp] #49: "MAP-Replies" content that is allowed to change (review by Y. Rekhter)

From: "lisp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 09:24:13 -0000

#49: "MAP-Replies" content that is allowed to change (review by Y. Rekhter)

Changes (by luigi@…):

  * status:  new => resolved
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 Text has been modified to fix the issue.

-- 
-------------------------------+--------------------------------------------
Reporter:  wmhaddad@…          |        Owner:                 
    Type:  technical           |       Status:  resolved       
Priority:  major               |    Component:  draft-ietf-lisp
Severity:  -                   |   Resolution:  fixed          
Keywords:                      |  
-------------------------------+--------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/lisp/trac/ticket/49#comment:1>
lisp <http://tools.ietf.org/lisp/>
LISP WG document issues

---

From: "lisp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 09:24:31 -0000

Changes (by luigi@…):

  * status:  resolved => closed

    Type:  technical           |       Status:  closed         

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/lisp/trac/ticket/49#comment:2>
lisp <http://tools.ietf.org/lisp/>
LISP WG document issues

---

From: "lisp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 19:31:24 -0000

Changes (by yakov@…):

  * status:  closed => reopened
  * resolution:  fixed =>

Comment:

 Before closing the issue please point to the text that has been modified
 to address the issue.

-- 
-------------------------------+--------------------------------------------
Reporter:  wmhaddad@…          |        Owner:                 
    Type:  technical           |       Status:  reopened       
Priority:  major               |    Component:  draft-ietf-lisp
Severity:  -                   |   Resolution:                 
Keywords:                      |  
-------------------------------+--------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/lisp/trac/ticket/49#comment:3>
lisp <http://tools.ietf.org/lisp/>
LISP WG document issues

---

From: "lisp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 16:31:07 -0000

Changes (by jmh@…):

  * status:  reopened => resolved
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 Nothing in the specification states or implies that the contents of
 replies can not change over time.  As such, there does not appear to be an
 issue to be addressed.

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/lisp/trac/ticket/49#comment:4>
lisp <http://tools.ietf.org/lisp/>
LISP WG document issues