Subject: Re: [lisp] #80: Router Performances

From: "lisp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 07:29:58 -0000

#80: Router Performances

Changes (by jmh@…):

  * status:  new => resolved
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 As the section itself is informative, and probably useful to readers, with
 the changes made in -11 this appears to be sufficiently addressed.

-- 
------------------------------------------+---------------------------------
Reporter:  luigi@…                        |        Owner:                 
    Type:  technical                      |       Status:  resolved       
Priority:  major                          |    Component:  draft-ietf-lisp
Severity:  -                              |   Resolution:  fixed          
Keywords:                                 |  
------------------------------------------+---------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://wiki.tools.ietf.org/wg/lisp/trac/ticket/80#comment:1>
lisp <http://tools.ietf.org/lisp/>
LISP WG document issues