Subject: Re: [lisp] #47: Ambiguity on "MAP-replies" requirements (review by Y. Rekhter)

From: "lisp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 09:19:47 -0000

#47: Ambiguity on "MAP-replies" requirements (review by Y. Rekhter)

Changes (by luigi@…):

  * status:  new => resolved
  * resolution:  => fixed

-- 
-------------------------------+--------------------------------------------
Reporter:  wmhaddad@…          |        Owner:                 
    Type:  technical           |       Status:  resolved       
Priority:  major               |    Component:  draft-ietf-lisp
Severity:  -                   |   Resolution:  fixed          
Keywords:                      |  
-------------------------------+--------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/lisp/trac/ticket/47#comment:2>
lisp <http://tools.ietf.org/lisp/>
LISP WG document issues

---

From: "lisp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 09:20:11 -0000

Changes (by luigi@…):

  * status:  resolved => closed

    Type:  technical           |       Status:  closed         

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/lisp/trac/ticket/47#comment:3>
lisp <http://tools.ietf.org/lisp/>
LISP WG document issues

---

From: "lisp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 19:33:07 -0000

Changes (by yakov@…):

  * status:  closed => reopened
  * resolution:  fixed =>

Comment:

 Until the authors point to the text that addresses the issue raised in the
 ticket, the ticket should stay open.

-- 
-------------------------------+--------------------------------------------
Reporter:  wmhaddad@…          |        Owner:                 
    Type:  technical           |       Status:  reopened       
Priority:  major               |    Component:  draft-ietf-lisp
Severity:  -                   |   Resolution:                 
Keywords:                      |  
-------------------------------+--------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://wiki.tools.ietf.org/wg/lisp/trac/ticket/47#comment:4>
lisp <http://tools.ietf.org/lisp/>
LISP WG document issues

---

From: "lisp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 09:34:26 -0000

Changes (by terry.manderson@…):

  * status:  reopened => resolved
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 we believe #114 subsumed this ticket, now that #114 is closed. Doing the
 same here.

Ticket URL: <https://wiki.tools.ietf.org/wg/lisp/trac/ticket/47#comment:5>
lisp <http://tools.ietf.org/lisp/>
LISP WG document issues

---

From: "lisp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 09:34:40 -0000

Ticket URL: <https://wiki.tools.ietf.org/wg/lisp/trac/ticket/47#comment:6>
lisp <http://tools.ietf.org/lisp/>
LISP WG document issues