Subject: Re: [lisp] #98: LISP nonce (comment 17 reported by Y. Rekhter)

From: "lisp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 09:37:07 -0000

#98: LISP nonce (comment 17 reported by Y. Rekhter)

Changes (by luigi@…):

  * status:  new => resolved
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 Authors replied that in their opinion there is no need to make any change
 to the draft. Neither the original person that raised the issue nor the
 mailinglist stated a different opinion.

-- 
-------------------------------+--------------------------------------------
Reporter:  wmhaddad@…          |        Owner:                 
    Type:  editorial           |       Status:  resolved       
Priority:  major               |    Component:  draft-ietf-lisp
Severity:  -                   |   Resolution:  fixed          
Keywords:                      |  
-------------------------------+--------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/lisp/trac/ticket/98#comment:1>
lisp <http://tools.ietf.org/lisp/>
LISP WG document issues

---

From: "lisp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 09:37:26 -0000

Changes (by luigi@…):

  * status:  resolved => closed

    Type:  editorial           |       Status:  closed         

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/lisp/trac/ticket/98#comment:2>
lisp <http://tools.ietf.org/lisp/>
LISP WG document issues

---

From: "lisp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 18:54:16 -0000

Changes (by yakov@…):

  * status:  closed => reopened
  * resolution:  fixed =>

Comment:

 I disagree with the authors' opinion. Thus the ticket is still open

-- 
-------------------------------+--------------------------------------------
Reporter:  wmhaddad@…          |        Owner:                 
    Type:  editorial           |       Status:  reopened       
Priority:  major               |    Component:  draft-ietf-lisp
Severity:  -                   |   Resolution:                 
Keywords:                      |  
-------------------------------+--------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/lisp/trac/ticket/98#comment:3>
lisp <http://tools.ietf.org/lisp/>
LISP WG document issues

---

From: "lisp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 15:50:17 -0000

Changes (by yakov@…):

  * status:  reopened => resolved
  * resolution:  => fixed

Ticket URL: <https://wiki.tools.ietf.org/wg/lisp/trac/ticket/98#comment:4>
lisp <http://tools.ietf.org/lisp/>
LISP WG document issues