Subject: Re: [lisp] #57: How to determine EIDs not forwardable on the routable topology (from Y. Rekhter's review)

From: "lisp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 09:44:48 -0000

#57: How to determine EIDs not forwardable on the routable topology (from Y.
Rekhter's review)

Changes (by luigi@…):

  * status:  new => resolved
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 Authors replied on the mailinglist that in their opinion there is no need
 to make any change to the draft. Neither the original person that raised
 the issue nor the mailinglist stated a different opinion.

-- 
------------------------------------------+---------------------------------
Reporter:  luigi@…                        |        Owner:                 
    Type:  technical                      |       Status:  resolved       
Priority:  major                          |    Component:  draft-ietf-lisp
Severity:  -                              |   Resolution:  fixed          
Keywords:                                 |  
------------------------------------------+---------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/lisp/trac/ticket/57#comment:2>
lisp <http://tools.ietf.org/lisp/>
LISP WG document issues

---

From: "lisp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 09:45:18 -0000

Changes (by luigi@…):

  * status:  resolved => closed

    Type:  technical                      |       Status:  closed         

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/lisp/trac/ticket/57#comment:3>
lisp <http://tools.ietf.org/lisp/>
LISP WG document issues

---

From: "lisp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 19:26:40 -0000

Changes (by yakov@…):

  * status:  closed => reopened
  * resolution:  fixed =>

Comment:

 In order to close this ticket the authors should answer the question
 raised in this ticket.

-- 
------------------------------------------+---------------------------------
Reporter:  luigi@…                        |        Owner:                 
    Type:  technical                      |       Status:  reopened       
Priority:  major                          |    Component:  draft-ietf-lisp
Severity:  -                              |   Resolution:                 
Keywords:                                 |  
------------------------------------------+---------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/lisp/trac/ticket/57#comment:4>
lisp <http://tools.ietf.org/lisp/>
LISP WG document issues

---

From: "lisp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 16:18:33 -0000

Comment(by yakov@…):

 From the response to my ticket:

   Thank you for your contribution to draft-ietf-lisp-06.txt. The draft
 authors
   have reviewed your comments but do not feel that changes to the document
 are
   warranted at this time.  We feel that this subject is thoroughly covered
 in
   the draft-ietf-lisp-alt and draft-ietf-lisp-ms specifications.

 If that is the case, then please include in Section 7 a reference to the
 specific sections in lisp-alt and lisp-ms that thoroughly cover the
 subject.

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/lisp/trac/ticket/57#comment:5>
lisp <http://tools.ietf.org/lisp/>
LISP WG document issues

---

From: "lisp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 16:13:46 -0000

Changes (by yakov@…):

  * status:  reopened => resolved
  * resolution:  => fixed

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/lisp/trac/ticket/57#comment:6>
lisp <http://tools.ietf.org/lisp/>
LISP WG document issues