Subject: Re: [lisp] #22: An ETR MUST consume UDP port 4342 packets not addressed to it

From: "lisp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 09:12:36 -0000

#22: An ETR MUST consume UDP port 4342 packets not addressed to it

Comment(by luigi@…):

 Reply sent by Vince Fuller:

  * My reading of email records indicates that this issue was folded-in to
 #24 which was according to an email update sent on 8 December 2009.

 Cited email concerning #24: http://www.ietf.org/mail-
 archive/web/lisp/current/msg01828.html

 '''Note:''' ticket will be closed Friday 25th March unless the responses
 noted here do not address the concern. If the concern is still not
 addressed substantive reasoning would be appreciated.

-- 
----------------------------------+-----------------------------------------
Reporter:  hartmans-ietf@…        |       Owner:     
    Type:  technical              |      Status:  new
Priority:  major                  |   Component:  alt
Severity:  -                      |    Keywords:     
----------------------------------+-----------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://wiki.tools.ietf.org/wg/lisp/trac/ticket/22#comment:3>
lisp <http://tools.ietf.org/lisp/>
LISP WG document issues

---

From: "lisp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 06:39:03 -0000

Changes (by luigi@…):

  * status:  new => resolved
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 On Decision of  the WG Chairs this issue is closed.

-- 
----------------------------------+-----------------------------------------
Reporter:  hartmans-ietf@…        |        Owner:          
    Type:  technical              |       Status:  resolved
Priority:  major                  |    Component:  alt     
Severity:  -                      |   Resolution:  fixed   
Keywords:                         |  
----------------------------------+-----------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/lisp/trac/ticket/22#comment:4>
lisp <http://tools.ietf.org/lisp/>
LISP WG document issues

---

From: "lisp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 06:39:22 -0000

Changes (by luigi@…):

  * status:  resolved => closed

    Type:  technical              |       Status:  closed

Ticket URL: <https://wiki.tools.ietf.org/wg/lisp/trac/ticket/22#comment:5>
lisp <http://tools.ietf.org/lisp/>
LISP WG document issues