Subject: Re: [lisp] #13: Use of Zero UDP Checksums (in IPv4 and IPv6) Requires Analysis

From: "lisp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 05:46:16 -0000

#13: Use of Zero UDP Checksums (in IPv4 and IPv6) Requires Analysis

Changes (by jmh@…):

  * status:  new => resolved
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 The working group has agreed to use 0 UDP checksums.  The 6man working
 group is in the process of advancing documents which will define
 conditions under which this is acceptable.  The documents have been
 reviewed, and the LISP usage meets those conditions.

-- 
-------------------------------+--------------------------------------------
Reporter:  mrw@…               |        Owner:                 
    Type:  technical           |       Status:  resolved       
Priority:  major               |    Component:  draft-ietf-lisp
Severity:  -                   |   Resolution:  fixed          
Keywords:  UDP checksums       |  
-------------------------------+--------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/lisp/trac/ticket/13#comment:3>
lisp <http://tools.ietf.org/lisp/>
LISP WG document issues