Subject: Re: [lisp] #78: Missing things (from J. Arkko's mail)

From: "lisp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2011 13:42:37 -0000

#78: Missing things (from J. Arkko's mail)

Comment(by luigi@…):

 Reply sent by Vince Fuller:

  * This should really have been separated into several different issues.
 His point # 1 (propagating changes to mapping data) is covered by the SMR
 mechanism in the latest version draft-ietf-lisp. His point # 2 (one minute
 rate limit on Map-Registers) should be covered in the latest MS spec. His
 point # 3 (need for operational considerations section) should already be
 covered by the existance of section 5 (Open Issues and Considerations); if
 there are specific items he would like to see listed in that section, we
 welcome suggested text. His point # 4 (goal of experiment) is a vague and
 open-ended question; the authors believe that the goals of developing and
 deploying LISP are stated in the various document introductions and that
 no further explicit decription of what a large-scale, experimenal
 deployment will accomplish should be necessary; if Jari (or others)
 disagree, then we welcome suggested text.

 '''Note:''' ticket will be closed Friday 25th March unless the responses
 noted here do not address the concern. If the concern is still not
 addressed substantive reasoning would be appreciated.

-- 
------------------------------------------+---------------------------------
Reporter:  luigi@…                        |       Owner:     
    Type:  technical                      |      Status:  new
Priority:  minor                          |   Component:  ms 
Severity:  -                              |    Keywords:     
------------------------------------------+---------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/lisp/trac/ticket/78#comment:1>
lisp <http://tools.ietf.org/lisp/>
LISP WG document issues

---

From: "lisp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 06:58:51 -0000

Changes (by luigi@…):

  * status:  new => resolved
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 The WG Chairs believe that the response provided is sufficient to close
 this issue.

-- 
------------------------------------------+---------------------------------
Reporter:  luigi@…                        |        Owner:          
    Type:  technical                      |       Status:  resolved
Priority:  minor                          |    Component:  ms      
Severity:  -                              |   Resolution:  fixed   
Keywords:                                 |  
------------------------------------------+---------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://wiki.tools.ietf.org/wg/lisp/trac/ticket/78#comment:2>
lisp <http://tools.ietf.org/lisp/>
LISP WG document issues

---

From: "lisp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 06:59:38 -0000

Changes (by luigi@…):

  * status:  resolved => closed

    Type:  technical                      |       Status:  closed

Ticket URL: <https://wiki.tools.ietf.org/wg/lisp/trac/ticket/78#comment:3>
lisp <http://tools.ietf.org/lisp/>
LISP WG document issues