Subject: Re: [lisp] #34: Editorial Issues Section 8 of draft-ietf-lisp-06.txt

From: "lisp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 09:31:38 -0000

#34: Editorial Issues Section 8 of draft-ietf-lisp-06.txt

Changes (by luigi@…):

  * status:  new => resolved
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 Text has been modified to fix the issue.

-- 
------------------------------------------+---------------------------------
Reporter:  luigi@…                        |        Owner:                 
    Type:  editorial                      |       Status:  resolved       
Priority:  trivial                        |    Component:  draft-ietf-lisp
Severity:  -                              |   Resolution:  fixed          
Keywords:                                 |  
------------------------------------------+---------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/lisp/trac/ticket/34#comment:5>
lisp <http://tools.ietf.org/lisp/>
LISP WG document issues

---

From: "lisp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 09:32:09 -0000

Changes (by luigi@…):

  * status:  resolved => closed

    Type:  editorial                      |       Status:  closed         

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/lisp/trac/ticket/34#comment:6>
lisp <http://tools.ietf.org/lisp/>
LISP WG document issues