Subject: Re: [lisp] #79: Editorial Issues (from J. Arkko's mail)

From: "lisp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2011 13:44:21 -0000

#79: Editorial Issues (from J. Arkko's mail)

Comment(by luigi@…):

 Reply sent by Vince Fuller:

  * The first point in this issue is more a comment on style rather than
 substance; the LISP document authors explicitly decided to put all of the
 message definitions in the base protocol document (draft-ietf-lisp) rather
 than to scatter them in the different subsystem documents. I thought that
 all of the typos and other editorial nits had been fixed in the -07
 document but see that some remain; I'll fix those for -08.

 '''Note:''' ticket will be closed Friday 25th March unless the responses
 noted here do not address the concern. If the concern is still not
 addressed substantive reasoning would be appreciated.

-- 
------------------------------------------+---------------------------------
Reporter:  luigi@…                        |       Owner:     
    Type:  editorial                      |      Status:  new
Priority:  trivial                        |   Component:  ms 
Severity:  -                              |    Keywords:     
------------------------------------------+---------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/lisp/trac/ticket/79#comment:1>
lisp <http://tools.ietf.org/lisp/>
LISP WG document issues

---

From: "lisp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 07:01:31 -0000

Comment(by luigi@…):

 The WG Chairs will wait for the -08 version of the draft before taking a
 final decision on this issue.

Ticket URL: <https://wiki.tools.ietf.org/wg/lisp/trac/ticket/79#comment:2>
lisp <http://tools.ietf.org/lisp/>
LISP WG document issues