Subject: Re: [lisp] #4: LISP errors

From: "lisp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 16:13:31 -0000

#4: LISP errors

Changes (by jmh@…):

  * status:  new => resolved
  * resolution:  => invalid

Comment:

 If there are specific error cases that need to be covered, an issued
 should be raised describing the problem.   The IETf does not generally
 expect the specification to describe the handling of all possible
 implementation errors.

-- 
----------------------------------------------------------+-----------------
Reporter:  "Templin, Fred L" <Fred.L.Templin@…>           |        Owner:                 
    Type:  technical                                      |       Status:  resolved       
Priority:  major                                          |    Component:  draft-ietf-lisp
Severity:  -                                              |   Resolution:  invalid        
Keywords:                                                 |  
----------------------------------------------------------+-----------------

Ticket URL: <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/lisp/trac/ticket/4#comment:1>
lisp <http://tools.ietf.org/lisp/>
LISP WG document issues