Subject: Re: [lisp] #73: Tunnel liveness (from R. Bonica review for the RTG directorate)

From: "lisp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 10:03:49 -0000

#73: Tunnel liveness (from R. Bonica review for the RTG directorate)

Changes (by luigi@…):

  * status:  new => resolved
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 Authors replied on the mailinglist that in their opinion there is no need
 to make any change to the draft. Neither the original person that raised
 the issue nor the mailinglist stated a different opinion.

-- 
------------------------------------------+---------------------------------
Reporter:  luigi@…                        |        Owner:                 
    Type:  technical                      |       Status:  resolved       
Priority:  major                          |    Component:  draft-ietf-lisp
Severity:  -                              |   Resolution:  fixed          
Keywords:                                 |  
------------------------------------------+---------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/lisp/trac/ticket/73#comment:1>
lisp <http://tools.ietf.org/lisp/>
LISP WG document issues

---

From: "lisp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 10:04:23 -0000

Changes (by luigi@…):

  * status:  resolved => closed

    Type:  technical                      |       Status:  closed         

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/lisp/trac/ticket/73#comment:2>
lisp <http://tools.ietf.org/lisp/>
LISP WG document issues

---

From: "lisp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 19:08:31 -0000

Changes (by yakov@…):

  * status:  closed => reopened
  * resolution:  fixed =>

Comment:

 The issue raised in this ticket is still not addressed. Thus the ticket
 must stay open.

-- 
------------------------------------------+---------------------------------
Reporter:  luigi@…                        |        Owner:                 
    Type:  technical                      |       Status:  reopened       
Priority:  major                          |    Component:  draft-ietf-lisp
Severity:  -                              |   Resolution:                 
Keywords:                                 |  
------------------------------------------+---------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/lisp/trac/ticket/73#comment:3>
lisp <http://tools.ietf.org/lisp/>
LISP WG document issues

---

From: "lisp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 15:50:42 -0000

Comment(by yakov@…):

 To address the issue raised by the ticket please add the following to the
 beginning of 6.3:

 When an ETR becomes unreachable (e.g., due to the ETR crash), that results
 in    (temporary) black-holing the traffic that have been sent to that ETR
 by ITRs, which in turn may result in service disruption. That black-holing
 and the service disruption due to that black-holing lasts until all these
 ITRs determine that the ETR is no longer reachable, and subsequently
 select another ETR.

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/lisp/trac/ticket/73#comment:4>
lisp <http://tools.ietf.org/lisp/>
LISP WG document issues