Subject: Re: [lisp] #113: inbound traffic engineering support with LISP

From: "lisp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 10:18:57 -0000

#113: inbound traffic engineering support with LISP

Changes (by luigi@…):

  * status:  new => resolved
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 Authors replied on the mailinglist that in their opinion there is no need
 to make any change to the draft. Neither the original person that raised
 the issue nor the mailinglist stated a different opinion.

-- 
------------------------------+---------------------------------------------
Reporter:  yakov@…            |        Owner:                 
    Type:  technical          |       Status:  resolved       
Priority:  major              |    Component:  draft-ietf-lisp
Severity:  -                  |   Resolution:  fixed          
Keywords:                     |  
------------------------------+---------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/lisp/trac/ticket/113#comment:2>
lisp <http://tools.ietf.org/lisp/>
LISP WG document issues

---

From: "lisp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 10:19:14 -0000

Changes (by luigi@…):

  * status:  resolved => closed

    Type:  technical          |       Status:  closed         

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/lisp/trac/ticket/113#comment:3>
lisp <http://tools.ietf.org/lisp/>
LISP WG document issues

---

From: "lisp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 14:30:48 -0000

Changes (by yakov@…):

  * status:  closed => reopened
  * resolution:  fixed =>

Comment:

 The issue is still unresolved. Moreover, as I mentioned in my e-mail on
 2/15/2011

  To add to the above, there should be a detailed description of how TE-xTR
  perform traffic engineering. This description should be sufficient to
  address the questions I raised in my e-mail to the LISP WG mailing list
 on
  6/1/2010.

-- 
------------------------------+---------------------------------------------
Reporter:  yakov@…            |        Owner:                 
    Type:  technical          |       Status:  reopened       
Priority:  major              |    Component:  draft-ietf-lisp
Severity:  -                  |   Resolution:                 
Keywords:                     |  
------------------------------+---------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/lisp/trac/ticket/113#comment:4>
lisp <http://tools.ietf.org/lisp/>
LISP WG document issues

---

From: "lisp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 09:23:45 -0000

Changes (by terry.manderson@…):

  * status:  reopened => resolved
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 I don't see draft-ietf-lisp as the right place to describe how to perform
 traffic engineering. At this stage the WG does not have a document that
 describes how to do traffic engineering. Perhaps in the future that
 document may come to life. Until it does there is no way forward for this
 ticket.

Ticket URL: <https://wiki.tools.ietf.org/wg/lisp/trac/ticket/113#comment:5>
lisp <http://tools.ietf.org/lisp/>
LISP WG document issues

---

From: "lisp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 09:24:05 -0000

Ticket URL: <https://wiki.tools.ietf.org/wg/lisp/trac/ticket/113#comment:6>
lisp <http://tools.ietf.org/lisp/>
LISP WG document issues