Subject: [lisp] I-D Action:draft-ietf-lisp-mib-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 12:00:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Locator/ID Separation Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : LISP MIB
	Author(s)       : G. Schudel, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lisp-mib-01.txt
	Pages           : 43
	Date            : 2011-03-14

This document defines managed objects for the Locator/ID Separation
Protocol (LISP).  These objects provide information useful for
monitoring LISP devices, including basic configuration information,
LISP status, and operational statistics.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-lisp-mib-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: Gregg Schudel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 14:43:42 -0700

FYI - New version, "draft-ietf-lisp-mib-01.txt" has been submitted.
For info, I've also attached a "diff" --

Mainly this version corrects typos and mib convention errors.

cheers
gregg

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [lisp] I-D Action:draft-ietf-lisp-mib-01.txt
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 12:00:02 -0700
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
CC: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Locator/ID Separation Protocol Working 
Group of the IETF.

	Title           : LISP MIB