Subject: Re: [lisp] #93: VPN (comment 14 reported by Y. Rekhter)

From: "lisp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 08:21:53 -0000

#93: VPN (comment 14 reported by Y. Rekhter)

Changes (by terry.manderson@…):

  * status:  new => resolved
  * type:  technical => editorial
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 This is just and example, the LISP spec is not deciding how to do VPNs.
 This is editorial in nature, and not technical. We the chairs believe it
 is fine to leave this text. Ticket closed.

-- 
-------------------------------+--------------------------------------------
Reporter:  wmhaddad@…          |        Owner:                 
    Type:  editorial           |       Status:  resolved       
Priority:  major               |    Component:  draft-ietf-lisp
Severity:  -                   |   Resolution:  fixed          
Keywords:                      |  
-------------------------------+--------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/lisp/trac/ticket/93#comment:2>
lisp <http://tools.ietf.org/lisp/>
LISP WG document issues

---

From: "lisp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 08:22:15 -0000

* status:  resolved => closed

    Type:  editorial           |       Status:  closed         

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/lisp/trac/ticket/93#comment:3>
lisp <http://tools.ietf.org/lisp/>
LISP WG document issues