Subject: Re: [lisp] #111: Semantics of LSB

From: "lisp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 10:17:27 -0000

#111: Semantics of LSB

Changes (by luigi@…):

  * status:  new => resolved
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 Authors replied on the mailinglist that in their opinion there is no need
 to make any change to the draft. Neither the original person that raised
 the issue nor the mailinglist stated a different opinion.

-- 
------------------------------+---------------------------------------------
Reporter:  yakov@…            |        Owner:                 
    Type:  technical          |       Status:  resolved       
Priority:  major              |    Component:  draft-ietf-lisp
Severity:  -                  |   Resolution:  fixed          
Keywords:                     |  
------------------------------+---------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/lisp/trac/ticket/111#comment:1>
lisp <http://tools.ietf.org/lisp/>
LISP WG document issues

---

From: "lisp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 10:17:48 -0000

#111: Semantics of LSB

Changes (by luigi@…):

  * status:  resolved => closed

Comment:

    Type:  technical          |       Status:  closed         

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/lisp/trac/ticket/111#comment:2>
lisp <http://tools.ietf.org/lisp/>
LISP WG document issues

---

From: "lisp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 20:04:01 -0000

#111: Semantics of LSB

Changes (by yakov@…):

  * status:  closed => reopened
  * resolution:  fixed =>

Comment:

 In order to close the ticket the authors have to answer the question
 raised by the ticket.

-- 
------------------------------+---------------------------------------------
Reporter:  yakov@…            |        Owner:                 
    Type:  technical          |       Status:  reopened       
Priority:  major              |    Component:  draft-ietf-lisp
Severity:  -                  |   Resolution:                 
Keywords:                     |  
------------------------------+---------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/lisp/trac/ticket/111#comment:3>
lisp <http://tools.ietf.org/lisp/>
LISP WG document issues

---

From: "lisp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 17:05:49 -0000

#111: Semantics of LSB

Comment(by yakov@…):

 From the response I received:

    Thank you for your contribution to draft-ietf-lisp-06.txt. The draft
 authors
    have reviewed your comments but do not feel that changes to the
 document are
    warranted at this time. LSB semantics would mean that if the LSB for an
    anycast locator is set, then there is at least one RLOC with that
 address
    that is considered 'up'.

 To close the ticket please add the following to the description of LSB in
 5.3:

    If the LSB for an anycast locator is set to 1, then there is at least
 one RLOC with
    that address that the ITR is considered 'up'.

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/lisp/trac/ticket/111#comment:4>
lisp <http://tools.ietf.org/lisp/>
LISP WG document issues