Subject: Re: [lisp] #88: "Proxy device" description (comment 12 reported by Y. Rekhter)

From: "lisp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 08:03:46 -0000

#88: "Proxy device" description (comment 12 reported by Y. Rekhter)

Changes (by terry.manderson@…):

  * status:  new => resolved
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 From the chairs point of view the Proxy ITRs and Proxy ETRs are well
 defined and this ticket is closed.

-- 
-------------------------------+--------------------------------------------
Reporter:  wmhaddad@…          |        Owner:                 
    Type:  technical           |       Status:  resolved       
Priority:  major               |    Component:  draft-ietf-lisp
Severity:  -                   |   Resolution:  fixed          
Keywords:                      |  
-------------------------------+--------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://wiki.tools.ietf.org/wg/lisp/trac/ticket/88#comment:1>
lisp <http://tools.ietf.org/lisp/>
LISP WG document issues

---

From: "lisp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 08:04:00 -0000

* status:  resolved => closed

    Type:  technical           |       Status:  closed         

Ticket URL: <https://wiki.tools.ietf.org/wg/lisp/trac/ticket/88#comment:2>
lisp <http://tools.ietf.org/lisp/>
LISP WG document issues