Subject: [lisp] I-D Action: draft-ietf-lisp-mib-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 21:18:31 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Locator/ID Separation Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : LISP MIB
	Author(s)       : Gregg Schudel
                          Amit Jain
                          Victor Moreno
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lisp-mib-03.txt
	Pages           : 54
	Date            : 2011-11-29

   This document defines managed objects for the Locator/ID Separation
   Protocol (LISP).  These objects provide information useful for
   monitoring LISP devices, including basic configuration information,
   LISP status, and operational statistics.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-lisp-mib-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-lisp-mib-03.txt