Subject: [lisp] submission

From: Peshal Singh Oli <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 10:32:00 +0545

-- 
Regards,
Peshal Singh Oli
2179 Rudramatimarg
Maitidevi -33
Kathmandu,Nepal
Mobile:+977-9851061815
URL:peshal.com.np
Skype:peshal.oli
**************************************************************
This communication contains information, which is confidential and may
also be privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended
recipient(s).
If you are not the intended recipient(s), please note that any
distribution,
printing, copying or use of this communication or the information in it is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error,
please notify the sender immediately and then destroy any copies of it.
**************************************************************