Subject: [lisp] Document Action: 'LISP MIB' to Experimental RFC (draft-ietf-lisp-mib-13.txt)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 12:59:53 -0700

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'LISP MIB'
  (draft-ietf-lisp-mib-13.txt) as Experimental RFC

This document is the product of the Locator/ID Separation Protocol
Working Group.

The IESG contact persons are Brian Haberman and Ted Lemon.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lisp-mib/

Technical Summary:

	  The document describes the Management Information Base (MIB)
	  module for the Locator/ID Separation Protocol (LISP), to be
	  used with management protocols in the Internet community.
	  The document introduces managed objects  for LISP, LISP Map
	  Server, and LISP Interworking. 

Working Group Summary:

	  WG process, beside normal document evolution discussions,
	  was uneventful. 

Document Quality:

	  The document is well written and of a high standard. 
	  No special review was performed nor is needed.
	  Feedback in the group indicates willingness to implement the LISP MIB
	  once the final document is published.  Harrie Hazewinkel performed a
          MIB Doctor review that resulted in several changes that improved the
          quality of the document.

Personnel:

Who is the Document Shepherd? 

       	  Luigi Iannone <[email-masked]>    

Who is the Responsible Area Director?

          Brian Haberman <[email-masked]>

---

From: "Joel M. Halpern" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 16:25:12 -0400

Congratulations to the authors, and thanks for their diligent work. 
Particularly when we got conflicting OPS Area advice on some things.

Yours,
Joel