Subject: [lisp] Last Call: <draft-ietf-lisp-lcaf-15.txt> (LISP Canonical Address Format (LCAF)) to Experimental RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2016 12:25:23 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Locator/ID Separation Protocol
WG (lisp) to consider the following document:
- 'LISP Canonical Address Format (LCAF)'
  <draft-ietf-lisp-lcaf-15.txt> as Experimental RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2016-10-04. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This draft defines a canonical address format encoding used in LISP
   control messages and in the encoding of lookup keys for the LISP
   Mapping Database System.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lisp-lcaf/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lisp-lcaf/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.