Subject: [lisp] I-D Action: draft-ietf-lisp-eid-mobility-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 16 May 2019 16:02:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Locator/ID Separation Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : LISP L2/L3 EID Mobility Using a Unified Control Plane
        Authors         : Marc Portoles Comeras
                          Vrushali Ashtaputre
                          Victor Moreno
                          Fabio Maino
                          Dino Farinacci
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lisp-eid-mobility-04.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2019-05-16

Abstract:
   The LISP control plane offers the flexibility to support multiple
   overlay flavors simultaneously.  This document specifies how LISP can
   be used to provide control-plane support to deploy a unified L2 and
   L3 overlay solution for End-point Identifier (EID) mobility, as well
   as analyzing possible deployment options and models.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lisp-eid-mobility/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lisp-eid-mobility-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-lisp-eid-mobility-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lisp-eid-mobility-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/