Subject: [lisp] I-D Action: draft-ietf-lisp-predictive-rlocs-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2019 10:38:50 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Locator/ID Separation Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : LISP Predictive RLOCs
        Authors         : Dino Farinacci
                          Padma Pillay-Esnault
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lisp-predictive-rlocs-05.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2019-11-04

Abstract:
   This specification describes a method to achieve near-zero packet
   loss when an EID is roaming quickly across RLOCs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lisp-predictive-rlocs/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lisp-predictive-rlocs-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-lisp-predictive-rlocs-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lisp-predictive-rlocs-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/