Subject: [lisp] I-D Action: draft-ietf-lisp-sec-20.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2020 16:21:37 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Locator/ID Separation Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : LISP-Security (LISP-SEC)
        Authors         : Fabio Maino
                          Vina Ermagan
                          Albert Cabellos
                          Damien Saucez
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lisp-sec-20.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2020-01-13

Abstract:
   This memo specifies LISP-SEC, a set of security mechanisms that
   provides origin authentication, integrity and anti-replay protection
   to LISP's EID-to-RLOC mapping data conveyed via mapping lookup
   process.  LISP-SEC also enables verification of authorization on EID-
   prefix claims in Map-Reply messages.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lisp-sec/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lisp-sec-20
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-lisp-sec-20

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lisp-sec-20

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/