Subject: [lisp] I-D Action: draft-farinacci-lisp-geo-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 09 Apr 2020 13:44:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Locator/ID Separation Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : LISP Geo-Coordinate Use-Cases
        Author          : Dino Farinacci
	Filename        : draft-farinacci-lisp-geo-09.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2020-04-09

Abstract:
   This draft describes how Geo-Coordinates can be used in the LISP
   Architecture and Protocols.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-farinacci-lisp-geo/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-farinacci-lisp-geo-09
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-farinacci-lisp-geo-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-farinacci-lisp-geo-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/