Subject: [lisp] I-D Action: draft-ietf-lisp-vendor-lcaf-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 02 Apr 2020 09:09:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Locator/ID Separation Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Vendor Specific LISP Canonical Address Format (LCAF)
        Authors         : Alberto Rodriguez-Natal
                          Vina Ermagan
                          Anton Smirnov
                          Vrushali Ashtaputre
                          Dino Farinacci
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lisp-vendor-lcaf-06.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2020-04-02

Abstract:
   This document describes a new LISP Canonical Address Format (LCAF),
   the Vendor Specific LCAF.  This LCAF enables organizations to have
   internal encodings for LCAF addresses.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lisp-vendor-lcaf/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lisp-vendor-lcaf-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-lisp-vendor-lcaf-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lisp-vendor-lcaf-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/