Subject: [lisp] I-D Action: draft-ietf-lisp-nexagon-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2020 03:05:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Locator/ID Separation Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Network-Hexagons: H3-LISP GeoState & Mobility Network
        Authors         : Sharon Barkai
                          Bruno Fernandez-Ruiz
                          S ZionB
                          Rotem Tamir
                          Alberto Rodriguez-Natal
                          Fabio Maino
                          Albert Cabellos-Aparicio
                          Dino Farinacci
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lisp-nexagon-04.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2020-07-29

Abstract:
   This document specifies use of H3 and LISP to publish subscribe and reflect
   the real-time state and status of public spaces and public roads:
   - Tile by tile, indexed annotation of streets & curbs in near real time
   - Sharing hazards, blockages, parking, weather, maintenance, inventory..
   - Between MobilityClients who produce and consume geo-state information
   - Using geo-spatial IP channels of current state of the physical world

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lisp-nexagon/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lisp-nexagon-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-lisp-nexagon-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lisp-nexagon-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/