Subject: [Mobike] Agenda for San Diego

From: Paul Hoffman / VPNC <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 19:16:57 -0700

Greetings again. We will be meeting next week on Monday night at 
1930. The agenda (as best as we know) is:

- Agenda bashing (short)
- draft-ietf-mobike-design (long)
- Proposals for protocols (informal)
- Revision of our milestones (mandatory)

Before Monday, please be sure to read the design draft 
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mobike-design-00.txt>, 
which is also linked from the main WG page at 
<http://www.vpnc.org/ietf-mobike/>. Active discussion will be 
appreciated.

--Paul Hoffman, Director
--VPN Consortium
_______________________________________________
Mobike mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.machshav.com/mailman/listinfo.cgi/mobike