Subject: [Mobike] Agenda for MOBIKE at the IETF in San Diego

From: Paul Hoffman / VPNC <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 09:50:46 -0700

Greetings again. We are scheduled for 2.5 hours on Monday night. Our 
agenda is quite open, with draft-ietf-mobike-design being the main 
topic of conversation. There certainly is plenty there to fill up the 
time with.

Do people here think there is value to again having presentations on 
the protocol proposals, or should we just focus on the design 
document?

Are there other topics that we should be discussing at the 
face-to-face meeting?

--Paul Hoffman, Director
--VPN Consortium
_______________________________________________
Mobike mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.machshav.com/mailman/listinfo.cgi/mobike

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 16:31:18 +0300

> Are there other topics that we should be discussing at the 

I think it would be beneficial to discuss the protocol proposals 
as well, and what approaches they take to the various issues
discussed in the design document.

BR,
Pasi