Subject: [Mobike] Last Call: draft-ietf-mip4-mobike-connectivity (Secure Connectivity and Mobility using Mobile IPv4 and MOBIKE) to BCP

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 10:11:56 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Mobility for IPv4 WG (mip4) to
consider the following document:

- 'Secure Connectivity and Mobility using Mobile IPv4 and MOBIKE '
    <draft-ietf-mip4-mobike-connectivity-02.txt> as a BCP

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2007-02-06. Exceptionally,
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mip4-mobike-connectivity-02.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=14170&rfc_flag=0
_______________________________________________
Mobike mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.machshav.com/mailman/listinfo.cgi/mobike