Subject: [MSEC] Call for agenda items

From: Ran Canetti <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 12:42:49 -0500

Folks,

In the upcoming IETF, MSEC is going to meet on 9:00-11:30, monday 3/18.
Please send proposals for agenda items to Thomas and me.

Best,

Ran

_______________________________________________
msec mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/msec

---

From: Euchner Martin ICN M SR 3 <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 10:13:22 +0100

Ran and Thomas,

please let me ask for a time slot (at least 5-10 minutes) for my ID 

	Title		: HMAC-authenticated Diffie-Hellman for MIKEY
	Author(s)	: M. Euchner
	Filename	: draft-euchner-mikey-dhhmac-00.txt
	Pages		: 10
	Date		: 25-Feb-02
	
This document describes a key management protocol variant for the 
multimedia Internet keying (MIKEY). In particular, the classic 
Diffie-Hellman key agreement protocol is used for key 
establishment in conjunction with a keyed hash (HMAC-SHA1) for 
achieving mutual authentication and message integrity of the key 
management messages exchanged. This MIKEY variant is called the 
HMAC-authenticated Diffie-Hellmann. It addresses the real-time 
aspects of multimedia key management in MIKEY.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-euchner-mikey-dhhmac-00.txt

With kind regards

Martin Euchner.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
| Dipl.-Inf.                     Rapporteur Q.G/SG16
| Martin Euchner                 Phone: +49 89 722 55790
| Siemens AG.....................Fax  : +49 89 722 47713
| ICN M SR 3                     mailto:[email-masked]
|                                mailto:[email-masked]
| Hofmannstr. 51                 Intranet:
http://intranet.icn.siemens.de/marketing/cs27/topics/security/
| D-81359 Muenchen               Internet: http://www.siemens.de/
| __________________
| Germany     
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 26. Februar 2002 13:02
Betreff: I-D ACTION:draft-euchner-mikey-dhhmac-00.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title		: HMAC-authenticated Diffie-Hellman for MIKEY
	Author(s)	: M. Euchner
	Filename	: draft-euchner-mikey-dhhmac-00.txt
	Pages		: 10
	Date		: 25-Feb-02
	
This document describes a key management protocol variant for the 
multimedia Internet keying (MIKEY). In particular, the classic 
Diffie-Hellman key agreement protocol is used for key 
establishment in conjunction with a keyed hash (HMAC-SHA1) for 
achieving mutual authentication and message integrity of the key 
management messages exchanged. This MIKEY variant is called the 
HMAC-authenticated Diffie-Hellmann. It addresses the real-time 
aspects of multimedia key management in MIKEY.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-euchner-mikey-dhhmac-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-euchner-mikey-dhhmac-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-euchner-mikey-dhhmac-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

 -----Original Message-----
From: 	Ran Canetti [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent:	Wednesday, February 27, 2002 6:43 PM
To:	[email-masked]
Cc:	[email-masked]
Subject:	[MSEC] Call for agenda items

Folks,

Best,

Ran