Subject: [MSEC] Announce: RfT on Key Management - SMPTE DCinema

From: Chuck Harrison <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 02 Feb 2002 15:30:30 -0800

The Society of Motion Picture and Television Engineers (SMPTE),
an international engineering society and ANSI-accredited standards
body, is pleased to announce it has issued a Request for Technology
(RfT) regarding Key Management for Digital Cinema.

You are invited to review the material at
 ftp://eng.smpte.org/pub/KM-RFT-cover.doc
 ftp://eng.smpte.org/pub/kmrqmtsv1.2.zip
 ftp://eng.smpte.org/pub/dc28-4_interim_report_v1.pdf
and to forward this announcement to your colleagues.

If you have technologies in this area which you would like to
propose for standardization, we encourage you to advise SMPTE
of your intent to respond at your earliest convenience. Please
refer to the documents cited above for further information.

Regards,
  Chuck Harrison
  Far Field Associates, LLC
  co-chair, SMPTE DC28.4W Working Group on Content Protection
    and Conditional Access for Digital Cinema
  +1 360 863 8340 (voice)  PST = GMT-0800

_______________________________________________
msec mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/msec