Subject: [MSEC] LKH for GDOI

From: Luca Venturi <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 20:30:33 +0200

what exactly is the version of LKH that the draft of GDOI refers to?
I have found plenty of variants of the same original version by Walner
et al (RFC 2627), but none of them agree on each other's performance, as
in lots of publications there are many comparisons among different
algorithms. I see the only LKH document that is cited in the draft of
GDOI is RFC 2627. do i have to conclude that it is the reference
algorithm for GDOI? 
thank you in advance
Luca

---

From: Mark Baugher <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 07:50:53 -0700

Luca
   Sorry for the slow response.  Yes, the algorithm used by GDOI should be 
as specified in RFC 2627.

Mark

>GDOI is RFC 2627. do i have to conclude that it is the reference

_______________________________________________
msec mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/msec