Subject: [MSEC] MSEC Agenda for IETF-56 in San Francisco

From: Thomas Hardjono <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 14:28:15 -0500

Folks,

Here is the Agenda as of today for the MSEC WG meeting
at IETF56 in San Francisco in March 2003.

Please email Ran/Thomas for corrections/additions.

MSEC WG Agenda:
---------------

    - Review of WG status (T. Hardjono/R. Canetti)           15min
    - TESLA Update (A. Perrig)                               15min
    - Feedback channel protection (L. Dondeti/T. Hardjono)   15min
    - GKMA (L. Dondeti/B. Weis)                              15min
    - MESP (R.Canetti/M.Baugher)                             15min
    - DHHMAC for MIKEY Update (M. Euchner)                   15min
    - GSAKMP Update (H. Harney)                              15min
    - GSAKMP Policy Token (H. Harney)                        15min
    - AH/ESP multicast issues (B. Weis/M. Baugher)           15min
    - Discussion                                             15min

Note that according to the IETF56 agenda, MSEC will meet on:

	MONDAY, March 17, 2003
	1930-2200 Evening Sessions

Regards

Ran/Thomas
----------

_______________________________________________
msec mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/msec