Subject: [MSEC] draft-ietf-msec-mesp-01.txt now available on msec website

From: Mark Baugher <[email-masked]>(by way of Thomas Hardjono <[email-masked]>)
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 21:39:53 -0500

Folks,

Draft draft-ietf-msec-mesp-01.txt is now available on the MSEC website.
http://www.securemulticast.org/draft-ietf-msec-mesp-01.txt

Its also available on
http://www.rdrop.com/users/mbaugher/I-D/draft-ietf-msec-mesp-01.txt

thomas
------

_______________________________________________
msec mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/msec

---

From: Lakshminath Dondeti <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2003 21:04:20 -0500

Mark et. al.,

Sec 4.1.2 of the new MESP I-D specifies:

"MESP internal authentication is either RSA-SHA1 or TESLA."

Are RSA-SHA1 and TESLA examples as in Sec 4.2, which seems to be more 
accommodating in stating "... a key management protocol such as GDOI, 
GSAKMP ..."?

regards,
Lakshminath

---

From: Mark Baugher <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2003 22:50:42 -0800

Lakshminath,

>accommodating in stating "... a key management protocol such as GDOI, 

Yes.  Section 6.0 gives RSA-SHA1 and TESLA TLV values to the INT transforms 
for GDOI, GSAKMP, ...

Best regards, Mark