Subject: [MSEC] MSEC Final Agenda + continue to GSEC timeslot on Tue

From: Thomas Hardjono <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 21:24:28 -0500

Folks,

Here is the Agenda as of today for the MSEC WG meeting
at IETF56 in San Francisco in March 2003.

The Agenda is very full, and thus timing is tight.
In the likely case that MSEC does not finish its presentations on
Monday night, the GSEC co-chairs have kindly allowed us to use
some of their time on Tuesday afternoon.
(Thanks Pete and Lakshminath).

Please email Ran/Thomas for corrections/additions.

MSEC WG Agenda:
---------------

    - Review of WG status (T. Hardjono/R. Canetti)           15min
    - TESLA Update (A. Perrig)                               15min
    - MESP (R.Canetti/M.Baugher)                             15min
    - AH/ESP multicast issues (B. Weis)                      15min
    - Feedback channel protection (L. Dondeti/T. Hardjono)   15min
    - GKM Algorithms (L. Dondeti/B. Weis)                    15min
    - GSAKMP Update (H. Harney)                              15min
    - GSAKMP Policy Token (H. Harney)                        15min
    - DHHMAC for MIKEY Update (M. Euchner)                   15min
    - SDP Descriptions (M. Baugher)                          15min

Note that according to the IETF56 agenda, MSEC will meet on:

        MONDAY, March 17, 2003
	1930-2200 Evening Sessions

Here is the GSEC schedule:

GSEC   TUESDAY, March 18, 2003
        1415-1515 Afternoon Sessions II
        1545-1645 Afternoon Sessions III
        IRTF gsec Group Security Research Group

Regards

Ran/Thomas
----------

_______________________________________________
msec mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/msec