Subject: [MSEC] Source Code

From: Tommy Chan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 01:25:47 +0800 (CST)

Hi Everybody,
May i know where can i find the source code for the
Key distribution algorithm such as LKH, OFT, Subnet
Difference etc ? Or is there any website that contains
relevant source code related to Multicast Key
Management? 

Thanks for your time.

Cheers.

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Promote your business from just $5 a month!
http://sg.biztools.yahoo.com

_______________________________________________
msec mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/msec

---

From: Josep Pegueroles <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 09:57:33 +0200

Hello Tommy (and everybody),

Here is Josep Pegueroles from the Information Security Group of the 
Technical University of Catalonia (in Spain). (htp://isg.upc.es). 
Although we have joined the gsec (and msec) mailing list many time ago, 
it is the first time I have decided to write.

Anyway, our research group have been working in developing some 
applications supporting LKH and we have generated some code in Java and C.

You can view some of the results of our work in 
htp://isg.upc.es/gsec/work.html

Mainly, we have a Class Tree and two standalone applications (one for 
client and one for key-server/client) enabling LKH multicast rekeying. 
They have been used for educational purposes but their class structure 
can also be profitable to include LKH functionalities to other 
applications. You can  see more information in 
http://isg.upc.es/gsec/lkh_java.html and download the package from 
http://isg.upc.es/gsec/download/lkh_class.jar (the first version is 
finished and currently we are working in the second one, which includes 
batch-lkh and improved-LKH, one of our proposals)

We also have added LKH functionalities to Brian Weis' (Hi, Brian!) gdoi 
C code. It is not finished yet but we hope it will be ready in a couple 
of weeks. You also can see the current status of our work in 
http://isg.upc.es/gsec/lkh_gdoi.html and download the current version. 
However, we keep in touch with Brian to provide a fully working version 
in the near future. I will announce it in this forum when ready.

Hope to be useful,
Regards,

Josep Pegueroles