Subject: [MSEC] Closing date for MSEC-Arch wg last call is 8 August 2003

From: Thomas Hardjono <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 03:57:35 -0400

Folks,

Another item from Vienna/IETF57 is the closure of the WG Last Call for the 
MSEC-Arch document (which was sent out on 18 June 2003).

The date chosen is Friday 8 August 2003.

Please review the MSEC-Arch draft.  If you have further issues/comments, 
please send it immediately to the mailing list so that the authors can 
address them.

One comment I received was that it was unusual to do a WG Last Call on a 
version -01 doc.  However, I'd like to point out that the material (and 
some text) in this MSEC-Arch document has been around for the last three 
years at least.  Some of the text come from the SMuG drafts from 1998/1999.

Regards.

Thomas
------

_______________________________________________
msec mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/msec