Subject: [MSEC] GSAKMP issue 05: Key Download processing needs clarification

From: George Gross <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2003 15:27:55 -0400 (EDT)

GSAKMP issue 05

Section and relevant text passage:

section 4.2.1.2 Key Download

also, the text that says: "GSAKMP sends a properly authenticated message with a
Notification Payload of type NACK to indicate termination."

is ambiguous, as it is not clear whether "GSAKMP" in this context refers to the
GCKS or the GM.

Comment/issue description:

The Key Download verification processing is under specified.

Suggested issue resolution:

Similar to what was indicated for the comment wrt/ Request To Join processing,
the set of error response should be listed in a table. The nonce related
verification should be described. The number of Key Download retries and timeouts
should be specified.

_______________________________________________
msec mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/msec