Subject: [MSEC] Secure group applications based on GSAKMP

From: Sead Muftic <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 12:38:19 -0500

Martin and other friends:

>
>this is really great information! Many thanks to Ericsson for taking this
step. I'm looking forward to the release.

Since this topic generated a lots of interest, I am enclosing the copy of
my E-mail
which I originally sent only to Janne.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
----
We have the full implementation of the secure group system based on GSAKMP.
It originated from the project sponsored by NSA and we tested interoperability
with Sparta's GSAKMP engines. Our implementation is fully functional
system, has
nice GUIs for group administrators, group controllers and users. It has 
been only through alpha testing phase.

Currently it only supports secure IM, but we are testing secure forum and
secure 
sharing of documents, based on Web Services.

Please contact me if you need any further information. For instance, I can
send you 
a couple of PPT slides where you can see how the system looks like. Also, I
may send 
you the manual.

The system may be extended to perform protection of any other type of an
application, 
since in principle it is a "backbone" of security services for different
types of 
secure group applications.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----

Regards,

Sead Muftic
CSPRI/GWU

_______________________________________________
msec mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/msec