Subject: [MSEC] Comments on draft-ietf-msec-tesla-intro-01.txt

From: Brian Weis <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2003 18:33:41 -0800

Hello TESLA authors,

I just have some minor comments on this draft. I will say that it is
rather terse, but it seems that this was intentional as references are
provided for more details.

1. Section 3. I recommend moving this section (Notation) to be a new
subsection of the introduction (e.g., Section 1.1). This puts it before
the first usage of notation (which occurs in in Section 2.1).

2. Section 4.3. The second paragraph ends by mentioning a "the TESLA
technical draft". Please either provide a formal reference or remove the
phrase.

3. Section 4.3. The first bullet contains a list. It reads "start time
and index of interval i, ....", which puts the "and" in an awkward place
in the sentence. It might read better as "start time of interval i,
index value of interval i, and ...".

4. Section 4.6. Misspelling: "to loose their" should be "to lose their".

5. Section 4.7. Misspelling: "delays withing a" should be "delays within
a".

6. Author Contact Information". I believe that several of these are no
longer current.

Thanks,
Brian
-- 
Brian Weis
Strategic Cryptographic Development, ITD, Cisco Systems
Telephone: +1 408 526 4796
Email: [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
msec mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/msec