Subject: [MSEC] WG Last Call for RSA-signatures draft (closing date Friday 20 August 2004)

From: Thomas Hardjono <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2004 11:11:24 -0700 (PDT)

Folks,

As mentioned in the MSEC WG meeting this week at IETF60, the RSA-signatures
draft is ready for WG Last Call.

You can get the latest version here:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-msec-ipsec-signatures-01.txt

Therefore, we would like to begin WG Last Call for this draft, with a closing
date of Friday 20 August 2004.

Please send your comments to the list a.s.a.p.

Regards.

thomas
------

		
__________________________________
Do you Yahoo!?
New and Improved Yahoo! Mail - 100MB free storage!
http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail 
_______________________________________________
msec mailing list
[email-masked]
http://six.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/msec