Subject: [MSEC] Updated draft-ietf-msec-tesla-intro-03.txt

From: Adrian Perrig <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2004 21:39:31 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,
We updated the introductory draft for the TESLA broadcast
authentication protocol, it is available at:
http://www.ece.cmu.edu/~adrian/tesla/draft-ietf-msec-tesla-intro-03.txt
We are looking forward to hearing any comments or suggestions you may
have. Best wishes,
  Adrian
_______________________________________________
msec mailing list
[email-masked]
http://six.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/msec

---

From: Bob Briscoe <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Aug 2004 09:11:34 +0100

Adrian,

>We are looking forward to hearing any comments or suggestions you may

Thanks for this. I am about to read it, but before I do...

I've done a quick compare relative to the 02 draft and there seem to be 
quite a few changes. Can you give a quick summary of the main things you've 
changed and motivation, so those of us who have read previous drafts can 
comment more efficiently.

Alternatively, if you don't have time, just say, and I'll read the whole thing.

Cheers

Bob

____________________________________________________________________________
Notice: This contribution is the personal view of the author and does not 
necessarily reflect the technical nor commercial direction of BT plc.
____________________________________________________________________________
Bob Briscoe,                           Networks Research Centre, BT Research
B54/130 Adastral Park,Martlesham Heath,Ipswich,IP5 3RE,UK.   +44 1473 645196