Subject: [MSEC] GSAKMP Java Implementation available

From: Rod Fleischer <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 16:35:09 -0800

Hello,

SPARTA has recently released our Java implementation of GSAKMP to the
public. It is available for download at: http://gsakmp.sourceforge.net

Please note that this implementation only contains the core protocol
API, we don't provide any GUI or application code in this release.

Feedback is welcome and encouraged. Please send comments to
[email-masked]

-Rod Fleischer
  SPARTA, Inc.

-- 
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Rod Fleischer          Senior Engineer          SPARTA, Inc.
858.668.3570.x214      858.668.3575 (fax)       [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
MSEC mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/msec