Subject: [MSEC] (Second) WGLC on draft-ietf-msec-mikey-applicability-05 ending July 2, 2007

From: Lakshminath Dondeti <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 21:38:22 -0700

Folks,

This is a short WGLC due to changes between Version 02 that was WGLC'ed 
and the current Version 05.

Steffen and Dragan spent a lot of time and energy and kept the document 
up to date as other discussions on MIKEY progressed.  Thanks guys.

We ran a WGLC on -02- and received only a few comments.  We have also 
tried to solicit comments.  Just recently I have reviewed the document 
and the authors have revised the document subsequently.

Please review and send comments, or your support for publication of this 
document.  If you have any objections, please state those as well.

It may take a while for the document to show up on the IETF repository, 
until then, you may get it from

http://employees.org/~ldondeti/MSEC/draft-ietf-msec-mikey-applicability-05.txt

thanks,
Lakshminath

_______________________________________________
MSEC mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/msec

---

From: Lakshminath Dondeti <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 21:38:22 -0700

Folks,

thanks,
Lakshminath