Subject: [MSEC] [Fwd: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-msec-ipsec-extensions-06.txt]

From: Lakshminath Dondeti <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 09:44:15 -0700

Folks,

I am ready to forward this to the AD for processing.  If you have any 
notes/comments on the deltas, please post them to the list before July 
18, 2007.

thanks,
Lakshminath

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-msec-ipsec-extensions-06.txt
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 12:15:01 -0400
From: [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
CC: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multicast Security Working Group of the 
IETF.

	Title		: Multicast Extensions to the Security Architecture for the 
Internet Protocol
	Author(s)	: B. Weis, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-msec-ipsec-extensions-06.txt
	Pages		: 27
	Date		: 2007-7-11
	
The Security Architecture for the Internet Protocol [RFC4301]
    describes security services for traffic at the IP layer. That
    architecture primarily defines services for Internet Protocol (IP)
    unicast packets. It also defines services for manually keyed
    Security Associations (SAs) matching IP multicast traffic
    selectors. This document further defines the security services for
    manually and dynamically keyed SAs matching IP multicast traffic
    selectors within that Security Architecture.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-msec-ipsec-extensions-06.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of
the message.
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then
"get draft-ietf-msec-ipsec-extensions-06.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-msec-ipsec-extensions-06.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

_______________________________________________
MSEC mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/msec