Subject: [MSEC] Meeting in Vancouver?

From: Lakshminath Dondeti <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2007 13:31:36 -0700

Hi all,

Brian writes:

"I'd like to
see the WG be active, as I have some other drafts that need to go
forward, and I think there may be some future work in standardizing
RSVP extensions to GDOI, OSPF, and/or PIM. If so, then I would expect
some future participation from interested parties (i.e., not just
me!).  I hope there will be an MSEC meeting in Vancouver, so we begin
to get WG discussion on these things too."

Please let me know ASAP if there is interest in MSEC work to continue 
and to have a meeting in Vancouver.  The deadline to schedule a meeting 
was yesterday, but we can try and see if we can convince the secretariat 
to consider our late request.

regards,
Lakshminath

_______________________________________________
MSEC mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/msec