Subject: [MSEC] Last Call: <draft-arkko-mikey-iana-00.txt> (IANA Rules for MIKEY (Multimedia Internet KEYing)) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 08:37:50 -0700

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:
- 'IANA Rules for MIKEY (Multimedia Internet KEYing)'
  <draft-arkko-mikey-iana-00.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2011-04-27. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-arkko-mikey-iana/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-arkko-mikey-iana/

This draft has the following downrefs:

** Downref: Normative reference to an Informational RFC: RFC 5410

** Downref: Normative reference to an Informational RFC: RFC 6043

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.