Subject: [MSEC] I-D Action: draft-ietf-msec-gdoi-update-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2011 17:35:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Multicast Security Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : The Group Domain of Interpretation
	Author(s)       : Brian Weis
                          Sheela Rowles
                          Thomas Hardjono
	Filename        : draft-ietf-msec-gdoi-update-10.txt
	Pages           : 69
	Date            : 2011-08-08

   This document describes the Group Domain of Interpretation (GDOI)
   protocol specified in RFC 3547.  The GDOI provides group key
   management to support secure group communications according to the
   architecture specified in RFC 4046.  The GDOI manages group security
   associations, which are used by IPsec and potentially other data
   security protocols.  This document replaces RFC 3547.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-msec-gdoi-update-10.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-msec-gdoi-update-10.txt