Subject: [MSEC] Fwd: [AVTCORE] WG last call on draft-ietf-avtcore-aria-srtp-04

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2013 11:47:43 +0200

Hi MSEC people,

If there is still any people on this list, I like to inform you about
this AVTCORE WG last call where a new SRTP crypto transform registers
the crypto transform for use with MIKEY. IF anyone has time to look at
it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Magnus Westerlund
AVTCORE WG chair

Subject: [AVTCORE] WG last call on draft-ietf-avtcore-aria-srtp-04
From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
To: IETF AVTCore WG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2013 11:34:22 +0200
List-Id: Audio/Video Transport Core Maintenance <avt.ietf.org>

WG,

This starts the WG last call on draft-ietf-avtcore-aria-srtp-04 to be
published as proposed standard. Please provide any feedback or review
comments by September 16. Even if you have just read it and found no
issue, please state so.

Draft:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-avtcore-aria-srtp

In addition any comments about current or planned implementation of this
draft are appreciated.

As a WG chair I really want some persons that really understand crypto
algorithms and/or the key-management mechanisms used to review this and
will solicit reviews outside of the WG also.

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Färögatan 6                | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden| mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Core Maintenance
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt