Subject: [MSEC] [Errata Held for Document Update] RFC6407 (3861)

From: RFC Errata System <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2014 10:45:03 -0800 (PST)

The following errata report has been held for document update 
for RFC6407, "The Group Domain of Interpretation". 

--------------------------------------
You may review the report below and at:
http://www.rfc-editor.org/errata_search.php?rfc=6407&eid=3861

--------------------------------------
Status: Held for Document Update
Type: Editorial

Reported by: Prashant Gupta <[email-masked]>
Date Reported: 2014-01-07
Held by: Sean Turner (IESG)

Section: 1

Original Text
-------------
Secure group and multicast applications require a method by which
   each group member shares common security policy and keying material.
   This document describes the Group Domain of Interpretation (GDOI),
   which is an Internet Security Association and Key Management Protocol
   (ISAMKP) [RFC2408] Domain of Interpretation (DOI), a group key
   management system. 

Corrected Text
--------------
Secure group and multicast applications require a method by which
   each group member shares common security policy and keying material.
   This document describes the Group Domain of Interpretation (GDOI),
   which is an Internet Security Association and Key Management Protocol
   (ISAKMP) [RFC2408] Domain of Interpretation (DOI), a group key
   management system. 

Notes
-----
ISAMKP -> ISAKMP

--------------------------------------
RFC6407 (draft-ietf-msec-gdoi-update-11)
--------------------------------------
Title               : The Group Domain of Interpretation
Publication Date    : October 2011
Author(s)           : B. Weis, S. Rowles, T. Hardjono
Category            : PROPOSED STANDARD
Source              : Multicast Security
Area                : Security
Stream              : IETF
Verifying Party     : IESG