Subject: [MSEC] GSAKMP API Implementation

From: Saif Ullah <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2014 12:36:49 +0500

Hi,

I hope this email finds you in best of health.

Sir We are students from *National University of Science and Technology
(NUST) Pakistan. *We are developing a* Web application involving Secure
Group Managment*. We have proposed to use *GSAKMP Protocol* and api in our
application.

We have got implementation of GSAKMP and secure chat application. To fully
integrate the GSAKMP features we need to have indepth knowledge of their
codes. But unfortunately we are unable to find code documentation which
could help us in a good understanding of the code.
As you people have developed the code of GSAKMP , we hope that we can find
some help from you. It is requested that please provide us with *necessary
documentation of code* like *Components diagram ,Workflow their codes,
Entity Resource Diagram* etc. which can help us in better understanding and
integration of GSAKMP.

We shall be deeply grateful to you.

Eagerly Waiting for the response.

Thanks

-- 

*Saif ullah Minhas <[email-masked]>*

*Bachelors in Computer Science.*

*School of Electrical engineering and computer sciences.(SEECS)National
University of Science and technology.(NUST)*