Subject: [netmod] Consensus call: YIN mapping to remain in YANG spec

From: David Partain <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 14:45:20 +0200

Greetings,

Based upon previous mailing list discussion (see the thread beginning with 
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/netmod/current/msg00147.html) and the 
discussion in the WG meeting this morning, the chairs believe that the 
consensus of the WG is to keep YIN in the YANG specification rather than 
putting it into a separate document.

Please speak up now if you object.

Cheers,

David
_______________________________________________
netmod mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netmod

---

From: David Partain <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 14:51:21 +0200

Greetings,

Based upon the discussion in the WG meeting this morning, the chairs believe 
that the consensus of the WG to accept draft-schoenw-netmod-yang-types-01.txt 
as the starting point for our deliverable:

6. A standard type library for use by YANG (proposed standard)

Cheers,

David