Subject: [netmod] Interim on Oct 8 - 10

From: David Partain <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 17:59:10 +0200

Greetings,

After discussion at the WG meeting this morning, the following seems clear...

There was a large-ish number of people (12-ish in the meeting room plus at 
least 3 not in attendance that I know of) who would attend an interim on 8-10 
October.

Several people stated that it is important to have an interim SINCE we are 
going to meet our aggressive deadlines.

Given that, the chairs are going to try to make this happen.  Please set this 
time aside in your calendars now.

The chairs are trying to find a good location near a major airline hub on the 
east coast of the U.S.  We will nail that down ASAP so people can book 
tickets.

That being said, there was also a fair bit of discussion about trying to find 
good ways to make use of "virtual" meetings.  I will start that thread 
separately.

Cheers,

David
_______________________________________________
netmod mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netmod