Subject: [netmod] Expressing SNMP SMI Datatypes in XML Schema Definition Language -03 draft submitted

From: "Natale, Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 01:13:50 -0400

Hi,

I have submitted an updated version (-03) of "Expressing SNMP SMI
Datatypes in XML Schema Definition Language", via the Internet-Drafts
submission tool, but it will likely not get processed until following
IETF-72.

In the meantime, interested parties can download a copy from:

http://home.comcast.net/~bobnatale/draft-ietf-opsawg-smi-datatypes-in-x
sd-03.txt

The -03 version has some minor fix-ups (documented in the change log)
and is being submitted now because the -02 version (which was posted
ahead of the IETF-72 cut-off time) got dropped as a result of an
(on-going) technical problem with the tool (apparently).

I hope that this version may be ready for WG last call.  I will not be
in Dublin, however - but will try to participate remotely if possible
if this topic is discussed in the OPSAWG session there.

If anything is a hang-up, I suspect it will be in the XML registration
section ("IANA Considerations").

Please let me know your observations, etc.

[I've included a couple of the NETCONF-related lists as bcc: addressees
on this, since several recent threads on those lists have mentioned the
XSDMI work.  Further discussion about this draft, however, should be on
the OPSAWG list.]

Cheers,

BobN

From: Natale, Bob 
Sent: Monday, July 14, 2008 7:17 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Expressing SNMP SMI Datatypes in XML Schema Definition
Language -02 draft submitted

Hi,

I have submitted an updated version of "Expressing SNMP SMI Datatypes
in XML Schema Definition Language",
draft-ietf-opsawg-smi-datatypes-in-xsd-02.txt, via the Internet-Drafts
submission tool ahead of today's deadline, but had to do it via a
"manual entry" due to administrative complications (once again!), which
imposes some delays in the formal announcement process.

Pending formal publication, you can get a copy from the "staging" area
at:
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/staging/draft-ietf-opsawg-smi-datatypes
-in-xsd-02.txt.  If that presents any problems for you, please let me
know and I will forward you a copy directly.

This draft includes changes made for comments on the -01 version
received from Mark Ellison, Juergen Schoenwaelder, and David
Harrington, and some other fix-ups noted in the Change Log section.

I hope that this version may be ready for WG last call.  I will not be
in Dublin, however - but will try to participate remotely if possible
if this topic is discussed in the OPSAWG session there.

If anything is a hang-up, I suspect it will be in the XML registration
section ("IANA Considerations").

Please let me know your observations, etc.

Cheers,

BobN

_______________________________________________
netmod mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netmod