Subject: [netmod] draft-lhotka-yang-dsdl-map-00

From: Ladislav Lhotka <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 06 Jul 2008 16:50:21 +0200

Hi,

this is the draft describing YANG->DSDL mapping rules. It corresponds to
the current implementation of the DSDL plugin for pyang - together with
Martin, we will work towards making it available within the next few
days.

Lada

A new version of I-D, draft-lhotka-yang-dsdl-map-00.txt has been successfuly
submitted by Ladislav Lhotka and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-lhotka-yang-dsdl-map
Revision:	 00
Title:		 Mapping of YANG to DSDL
Creation_date:	 2008-07-06
WG ID:		 Independent Submission
Number_of_pages: 41

Abstract:
This draft describes the algorithm and rules for mapping data models
expressed in the YANG language to Document Schema Definition
Languages (DSDL) with additional annotations.
                                                                                  
-- 
Ladislav Lhotka, CESNET
PGP Key ID: E74E8C0C

_______________________________________________
netmod mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netmod

---

From: "David Harrington" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 23:58:09 +0800

Hi,

Are you proposing this as a draft to meet the WG deliverables for DSDL
mapping?
Do you want agenda time to discuss how this draft addresses the
charter deliverables for DSDL? 

Or do you just want to publish this as an informational document of
interest to the WG, with no intention of making this a candidate for
the DSDL deliverable?
If so, would you like agenda time to discuss this informational
document?

dbh

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] 
> [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Ladislav Lhotka
> Sent: Sunday, July 06, 2008 10:50 PM
> To: NETMOD Working Group
> Subject: [netmod] draft-lhotka-yang-dsdl-map-00
> 
> Hi,
>

---

From: Ladislav Lhotka <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2008 07:59:40 +0200

Hi Dave,

my intention was - and we discussed it in the list on 23 May - to
collect my experience from implementing the mapping. Parts of it should
IMO end up in the charter deliverable, combined with other work and
shaped by further discussion.

I would appreciate to get a slot in the agenda to present this work,
especially the open issues.

Lada

-- 
Ladislav Lhotka, CESNET
PGP Key ID: E74E8C0C

---

From: Martin Bjorklund <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2008 23:08:21 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

> Martin, we will work towards making it available within the next few

There is a new release of the pyang tool available, which can be used
to generate a DSDL schema from YANG/YIN modules.  Available through
http://www.yang-central.org (or directly from
http://code.google.com/p/pyang).

/martin