Subject: [netmod] Interim in October?

From: David Partain <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 12:09:36 +0200

Greetings all,

Yes, I know we haven't had our first working group meetings yet, but...

The co-chairs are considering requesting that our ADs approve a three-day 
interim meeting in October.  We both believe that this is an effective way to 
tackle open technical issues.

Suggested meeting time is October 8 - 10.  This follows the "interim meeting 
rules" by not putting us within 30 days of the fall IETF but also gives us 
time between now and then to narrow the issues list to the ones that really 
need face time.

Unless the attendee list is different than I expect, the east coast of the 
U.S. seems a good place for a meeting.  I believe that I have a possible 
location lined up 20 miles north of Pittsburgh, Pennysylvania, but other 
suggestions are welcome.

Please let me and David Harrington know which of these apply:

- you would likely come to an interim on the east coast on October 8 - 10
- you would like to come but can't on those dates.
- you'd like to come, but that location is prohibitive.  In that case, please 
tell us where you could meet instead.

Feel free to suggest other locations, particularly if you can volunteer to 
host the meeting.

(I'm sure I'll be told there are other questions I should have asked :-) ).

No need to send your response to the list unless you just want to.

Cheers,

David
_______________________________________________
netmod mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netmod