Subject: [netmod] Interim Meeting, October 8 - 10, 2008 in Herndon, Virginia, USA (near Washington, D.C.)

From: David Partain <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 10:23:51 +0200

Greetings NETMODers,

There will be an interim meeting from Oct 8 - 10, 2008.  Ron Bonica has kindly 
volunteered to host the meeting at Juniper's site in Herndon, Virginia (USA).  
You can now book your flights to Dulles...  The meeting is scheduled to start 
early on Wednesday and end at 15:00 on Friday, so please plan accordingly.
This is so people can (hopefully) get a flight home on Friday.

Information about the interim can be found at:

http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/wg/netmod/trac/wiki/interim_oct08

The agenda is not set yet, but will likely be to go through known issues in 
existing documents.

Again, if you are coming, please let me know!  The list is not as long as I 
thought it'd be yet...

Cheers,

David
_______________________________________________
netmod mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netmod