Subject: [netmod] Updates after the Interim Meeting

From: David Partain <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 13:50:13 +0200

Greetings all,

It's time for the big push after the interim meeting last week.

Firstly, a big thank you to our hosts, Ron Bonica & Phil Shafer and Juniper 
Networks!  Secondly, thanks to all of the participants who took the time to 
spend three days slogging through NETMOD issues.  The meeting was, in my 
opinion, very successful.

Over the course of this week and next, the chairs will be focusing on the 
following:

1. Working on getting the minutes from the interim.  They are not 
blow-by-blow, but they certainly try to cover the discussion for future 
generations.  I have notes from a couple of people, but if you took notes 
you're willing to share, please send them to me ASAP.

2.  Where there was rough consensus at the  interim meeting, we will issue a 
call for consensus on the mailing list.  If these calls for consensus are met 
with applause or silence, we'll consider that issue closed and ask the 
authors to take appropriate action.

Cheers,

David
_______________________________________________
netmod mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netmod