Subject: [netmod] working group status

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 09:38:44 +0100

Hi,

I am wondering where we are and what the next steps are. We have last
called YANG and the YANG data types documents and there are new
revisions in place. Do the chairs plan to submit them to the IESG any
time soon? Or do the chairs believe that are open issues left? If so,
which ones?

What about starting WG last call on draft-ietf-netmod-yang-usage-03?
And what will happen to draft-ietf-netmod-arch-02, which expired
recently?

I believe we are close to be done with our core documents and should
try to bring up the energy to do the final steps to deliver things.

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder           Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Phone: +49 421 200 3587         Campus Ring 1, 28759 Bremen, Germany
Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <http://www.jacobs-university.de/>

---

From: Ladislav Lhotka <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 10:10:08 +0100

> try to bring up the energy to do the final steps to deliver things.

The DSDL mapping draft is also essentially finished, I plan to submit a
new revision with few minor changes till the end of February and have it
fully implemented in pyang before IETF 77.

Lada

-- 
Ladislav Lhotka, CESNET
PGP Key ID: E74E8C0C

---

From: David Kessens <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 16:14:32 -0800

Juergen,

On Thu, Feb 11, 2010 at 09:38:44AM +0100, Juergen Schoenwaelder wrote:
> time soon?

Yes, we were doing our own review and the document writeup that is
required before submitting the documents to the IESG.

> And what will happen to draft-ietf-netmod-arch-02, which expired

We haven't decided on this yet but our general plan has been to do
this rather sooner than later and at the same time to avoid doing
multiple last calls at the same time. Comments on preferences for
order/timing are always welcome.

David Kessens
---

---

From: David Partain <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 00:05:17 +0100

Hi,

I've asked Phil to rev the arch doc.  When that happens, the plan is to issue 
a WG LC on that immediately, start a WG LC one week later on the usage 
document, and one week later start a WG LC on the mapping document.

That will get them all underway before the IETF.

Cheers,

David