Subject: [netmod] Working Group Last Call: An NETCONF- and NETMOD-based Architecture for Network Management

From: David Partain <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 16:59:24 +0100

Dear all,

This is a 10-day working group last call on the current working group 
document:

- An NETCONF- and NETMOD-based Architecture for Network Management
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-netmod-arch-03.txt

This WGLC will end on March 10, 2010.  Please review the document and post 
your comments on the mailing list.

Please use an appropriate Subject line so that the chairs and editor can 
easily keep track of the issues that need to be dealt with.

Thanks.

David^2

---

From: Phil Shafer <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 22:40:48 -0500

>http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-netmod-arch-03.txt

FWIW: The HTML version (printer/reader friendly) is at:

http://professional.juniper.net/phil/ietf/draft-ietf-netmod-arch-03.html

Thanks,
 Phil