Subject: [netmod] I-D Action:draft-ietf-netmod-yang-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 01:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the NETCONF Data Modeling Language Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : YANG - A data modeling language for NETCONF
	Author(s)       : M. Bjorklund
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netmod-yang-11.txt
	Pages           : 182
	Date            : 2010-02-24

YANG is a data modeling language used to model configuration and
state data manipulated by the Network Configuration Protocol
(NETCONF) protocol, NETCONF remote procedure calls, and NETCONF
notifications.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-netmod-yang-11.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: David Partain <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 14:35:10 +0100

Hi,

> 	Filename        : draft-ietf-netmod-yang-11.txt

and 

> 	Title           : Common YANG Data Types
> 	Author(s)       : J. Schoenwaelder
> 	Filename        : draft-ietf-netmod-yang-types-07.txt
> 	Pages           : 31
> 	Date            : 2010-02-24

These updates are only to address nits found by the ID Nits tool to smooth the 
way for IETF / IESG review.  This was done at the chairs' request.   I think 
Martin fixed a few typos, too.

Cheers,

David