Subject: [netmod] [Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-netmod-dsdl-map-06]

From: Ladislav Lhotka <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2010 15:05:22 +0200

Hi,

this is the sixth revision of the DSDL mapping draft, based on the
reviews by Martin Björklund and Jirka Kosek and also on my experience
with the implementation in pyang. The mapping procedure has been
considerably streamlined, so hopefully the text also became more
readable.

Lada

-------- Přeposlaná zpráva --------
Od: IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]>
Komu: [email-masked]
Kopie: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Předmět: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-netmod-dsdl-map-06
Datum: Sat, 19 Jun 2010 05:57:43 -0700 (PDT)

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-netmod-dsdl-map-06.txt has been successfully submitted by Ladislav Lhotka and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-ietf-netmod-dsdl-map
Revision:	 06
Title:		 Mapping YANG to Document Schema Definition Languages and Validating NETCONF Content
Creation_date:	 2010-06-19
WG ID:		 netmod
Number_of_pages: 111

Abstract:
This draft specifies the mapping rules for translating YANG data
models into Document Schema Definition Languages (DSDL), a
coordinated set of XML schema languages standardized as ISO 19757.
The following DSDL schema languages are addressed by the mapping:
RELAX NG, Schematron and DSRL.  The mapping takes one or more YANG
modules and produces a set of DSDL schemas for a selected target
document type - datastore content, NETCONF message etc.  Procedures
for schema-based validation of such documents are also discussed.

The IETF Secretariat.

-- 
Ladislav Lhotka, CESNET
PGP Key ID: E74E8C0C