Subject: [netmod] Working Group Last Call: draft-ietf-netmod-dsdl-map-06.txt

From: David Partain <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 15:36:09 +0200

Greetings,

Now that Lada has updated the mapping document, it's time to finish it up and 
ship it to the IESG.  As such, we're issuing a five-day working group last 
call on the current working group document: draft-ietf-netmod-dsdl-map-06.txt

Title: Mapping YANG to Document Schema Definition Languages and Validating 
NETCONF Content
URL: http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netmod-dsdl-map-06
Diff from previous version: 
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?difftype=--hwdiff&url2=draft-ietf-netmod-dsdl-map-06.txt

This WGLC will end on July 2, 2010.  Please review the document and post 
your comments on the mailing list.  Please use an appropriate Subject line so 
that the chairs and editor can easily keep track of the issues that need to 
be dealt with.

NOTE:  It is very important that the chairs can judge whether the Working 
Group thinks we're finished or not.  As such, please provide your comments, 
even if it is only to say "It's fine. Ship it!" 

Thanks.

David^2