Subject: [netmod] AD comments on draft-ietf-netmod-yang-usage-06

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 13:20:26 +0200

Thanks to Andy for issuing so fast a revised I-D and for taking into
consideration many of my comments. 

Here are my observations on draft-06: 

1. There is a change in title which I do not feel comfortable with. My
comment E1 referred to the header of the pages, not to the title. The
previous title was fine (and consistent with RFC 4181). 

2. Section 3.3 - see my earlier mail. 

3. Appendix A.9 - as appendices are typically non-normative the use of
capitalized 2119 keywords is not customary. 

Overall the document looks good and ready enough for IETF Last Call. Let
me know if you prefer to re-spin a new version (in case you accept the
last round of comments) or rather go directly to IETF LC considering the
three comments above as LC comments. 

Regards,

Dan

---

From: Andy Bierman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 08:43:51 -0700

> three comments above as LC comments. 

I will spin a new version this morning with corrections.

> Dan

Andy

> _______________________________________________
> netmod mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netmod
>
>