Subject: [netmod] FW: I-D Action:draft-linowski-netmod-yang-abstract-03.txt

From: "Ersue, Mehmet (NSN - DE/Munich)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 13:58:13 +0200

Hi All,

please find below the v03 draft on "Extending YANG 
with Language Abstractions".
As discussed in Anaheim we intend to publish it as 
Experimental.

Cheers,
Mehmet

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of ext
[email-masked]
Sent: Monday, July 12, 2010 7:15 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D Action:draft-linowski-netmod-yang-abstract-03.txt 

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title           : Extending YANG with Language Abstractions
	Author(s)       : B. Linowski, et al.
	Filename        : draft-linowski-netmod-yang-abstract-03.txt
	Pages           : 67
	Date            : 2010-07-12

YANG - the NETCONF Data Modeling Language - supports modeling of a
tree of data elements that represent the configuration and runtime
status of a particular network element managed via NETCONF.  This
memo suggests to enhance YANG with supplementary modeling features
and language abstractions with the aim to improve the model
extensibility and reuse.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-linowski-netmod-yang-abstract-
03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.