Subject: [netmod] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netmod-routing-cfg-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2011 06:02:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the NETCONF Data Modeling Language Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : A YANG Data Model for Routing Configuration
	Author(s)       : Ladislav Lhotka
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netmod-routing-cfg-01.txt
	Pages           : 51
	Date            : 2011-09-23

   This document contains a specification of three YANG modules that
   together provide a data model for essential configuration of a
   routing subsystem.  It is expected that this module will serve as a
   basis for further development of data models for individual routing
   protocols and other related functions.  The present data model
   defines the common building blocks for such configurations - router
   instances, routes, routing tables, routing protocols and route
   filters.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-netmod-routing-cfg-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-netmod-routing-cfg-01.txt