Subject: [netmod] scheduling interim meetings

From: Kent Watsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 May 2015 21:39:55 +0000

Following up on 
https://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/netmod/current/msg12549.html, and
also to help other drafts progress, we'd like to schedule 3-4 one-hour
virtual interim meetings before the meeting in Prague.

The first meeting is already set in terms of time and agenda (see below),
but the other slots remain open for signups.   To accommodate IETF's
2-week announcement requirement, please send your request for time before
next Thursday (5/28).

Tentative schedule:

Fri 6/12 11:30-12:30 EST: modeling operational state
(draft-openconfig-netmod-opstate)
Thu 6/18 10:00-11:00 EST: TBD

Thu 6/25 10:00-11:00 EST: TBD

Thu 7/02 10:00-11:00 EST: TBD

Please send your request for time to [email-masked].

Thanks,
NETMOD co-chairs

---

From: Kent Watsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 May 2015 17:34:35 +0000

There has only been one response so far.  Please respond by tomorrow if
interested in having time during an interim meeting.

Thanks,
Kent

On 5/22/15, 5:39 PM, "Kent Watsen" <[email-masked]> wrote:

>_______________________________________________
>netmod mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netmod