Subject: [netmod] Next NETMOD chair

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2015 08:51:03 +0200

Dear all,

As you probably know from a previous message to the list, Jürgen 
announced his plans to step down as co-chair.
Please welcome Kent Watsen, who has accepted to serve as NETMOD co-chair.
As agreed with Jürgen, the NETMOD WG will run with three chairs until 
the YANG 1.1 work is completed.
That important YANG 1.1 milestone is the point in time Jürgen decided to 
pass the baton.

Thanks to Kent and Jürgen.

Regards, Benoit

---

From: "Thomas D. Nadeau" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2015 09:01:20 -0400

Welcome Kent!

> On May 13, 2015:2:51 AM, at 2:51 AM, Benoit Claise <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> Dear all,
> 
> As you probably know from a previous message to the list, Jürgen announced his plans to step down as co-chair.
> As agreed with Jürgen, the NETMOD WG will run with three chairs until the YANG 1.1 work is completed.
> That important YANG 1.1 milestone is the point in time Jürgen decided to pass the baton.
> 
> _______________________________________________
> netmod mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netmod

---

From: Kent Watsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2015 16:49:37 +0000

Thank you Tom, and thank you Benoit.

I look forward to working with everyone.

Cheers!
Kent