Subject: [netmod] yang 1.1 status and next steps

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2015 10:12:51 +0200

Hi,

the 1st WG last call has finished. There could have been more reviews
but I understand that reading close to 200 pages is something that
people find difficult to sign up for.

Yesterday, we had a virtual interim meeting to go through issues that
were raised. We have resolved several of them (see the issues marked
VRFY in the meeting minutes). We try to resolve the others on the list
until the I-D cutoff next Monday. The goal is to have a version by the
cutoff time that addresses all comments raised during the 1st WG last
call. Since the comments raised were minor, we will not do separate
verification calls on each comment. Instead, WG members are expected
to review minutes and to comment on the resolution once the next
update of the YANG 1.1 I-D is out.

Once the update of the YANG 1.1 is out (target next Monday), we will
give people some time to review the edits while producing the document
writeup. The goal is to hand YANG 1.1 over to Benoit before the NETMOD
meeting in Yokohama.

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder           Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Phone: +49 421 200 3587         Campus Ring 1 | 28759 Bremen | Germany
Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <http://www.jacobs-university.de/>