Subject: [netmod] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-faq-netmod-cpe-yang-profile-00.txt

From: Sladjana Zoric <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 15:02:31 +0200

Hi all,
We have submitted a new draft “YANG Models Required for Managing Customer
Premises Equipment (CPE) Devices” - (draft-faq-netmod-cpe-yang-profile-00).
This document collects together the YANG models necessary for managing a
NETCONF-enabled Customer Premises Equipment (CPE) device.
Any comments or feedback is appreciated.
Thanks,
Sladjana

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Gesendet: Freitag, 16. Oktober 2015 09:17
An: Zoric, Sladjana; Farrer, Ian; Qi Sun; Qi Sun; Mikael Abrahamsson;
Mikael Abrahamsson; Farrer, Ian; Zoric, Sladjana
Betreff: New Version Notification for
draft-faq-netmod-cpe-yang-profile-00.txt

A new version of I-D, draft-faq-netmod-cpe-yang-profile-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Sladjana Zoric and posted to the IETF
repository.

Name:           draft-faq-netmod-cpe-yang-profile
Revision:       00
Title:          YANG Models Required for Managing Customer Premises
Equipment (CPE) Devices
Document date:  2015-10-16
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          15
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-faq-netmod-cpe-yang-profile-00.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-faq-netmod-cpe-yang-profile/
Htmlized:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-faq-netmod-cpe-yang-profile-00

Abstract:
   This document collects together the YANG models necessary for
   managing NETCONF-enabled Customer Premises Equipment (CPE) devices.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of
submission until the htmlized version and diff are available at
tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat