Subject: [netmod] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netmod-opstate-reqs-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 10:07:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the NETCONF Data Modeling Language Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : NETMOD Operational State Requirements
        Authors         : Kent Watsen
                          Thomas Nadeau
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netmod-opstate-reqs-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2015-10-19

Abstract:
   This document defines requirements for servers enabling better
   visibility and control over the server's operational state.  To
   achieve this end, this document also defines terminology describing a
   conceptual model enabling the requirements to be expressed.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-opstate-reqs/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netmod-opstate-reqs-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Kent Watsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 17:24:27 +0000

This draft has been posted as a WG draft (i.e. s/chairs/ietf/).

Thank you everyone for the time it's taken to bring it to this state.

Moving forwards, please don't wait to post comments.   That is, it's okay
to continue the discussion before the meeting in Yokohama.  We will open
new issues on the GitHub issue tracker as needed.

Thanks again,
Kent

On 10/19/15, 1:07 PM, "[email-masked]"
<[email-masked]> wrote:

>_______________________________________________
>netmod mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netmod