Subject: [netmod] IPR Poll for draft-ietf-netmod-yang-json-06

From: Kent Watsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2015 21:48:59 +0000

This mail starts the IPR poll on draft-ietf-netmod-yang-json-06.

Are you aware of any IPR that applies to draft-ietf-netmod-yang-json-06?
If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules (see RFCs
3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details)?

If you are listed as a document author or contributor please respond to this
email explicitly regardless of whether or not you are aware of any relevant IPR.
The response needs to be sent to the NETMOD WG mailing list.  The document
will not advance to the next stage until a response has been received from each
author and contributor.

If you are on the NETMOD WG email list but are not listed as an author or
contributor, then please explicitly respond only if you are aware of any IPR that
has not yet been disclosed in conformance with IETF rules.

Thank you,

Kent and Tom, NETMOD WG Chairs

---

From: Ladislav Lhotka <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2015 09:25:29 +0200

I am not aware of any IPR applicable to this draft.

Lada
 
> On 16 Oct 2015, at 23:48, Kent Watsen <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> _______________________________________________
> netmod mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netmod

--
Ladislav Lhotka, CZ.NIC Labs
PGP Key ID: E74E8C0C