Subject: [netmod] Adam Roach's No Objection on draft-ietf-netmod-revised-datastores-09: (with COMMENT)

From: Adam Roach <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2018 23:50:30 -0800

Adam Roach has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-netmod-revised-datastores-09: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-revised-datastores/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

The examples in Appendix C use IP addresses from RFC1918 ranges rather than
addresses from those blocks reserved for documentation. At the same time,
current IAB guidance <https://www.iab.org/2016/11/07/iab-statement-on-ipv6/>
calls for IPv6 examples in current standards-track documents. Consequently, I
would suggest replacing "10.1.2.3" with "2001:DB8::BEEF:FACE" (or your favorite
address from 2001:DB8::/32) everywhere.

---

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2018 09:20:07 +0100

I will replaced 10.1.2.3 with 2001:db8::2:3.

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder           Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Phone: +49 421 200 3587         Campus Ring 1 | 28759 Bremen | Germany
Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <http://www.jacobs-university.de/>