Subject: [netmod] Protocol Action: 'A YANG Data Model for Hardware Management' to Proposed Standard (draft-ietf-netmod-entity-08.txt)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2018 11:18:55 -0800

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'A YANG Data Model for Hardware Management'
  (draft-ietf-netmod-entity-08.txt) as Proposed Standard

This document is the product of the Network Modeling Working Group.

The IESG contact persons are Warren Kumari and Benoit Claise.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-entity/

Technical Summary

   This document defines a YANG data model for the management of
   hardware on a single server.  It paralles previous work done on
   Entity MIBs.

Working Group Summary

  This document has been refactored to support NMDA.  The BBF is very
  interested in this work and is building on it.  Noting else notable
  occurred during WG processing.

Document Quality

There seems to be reasonable interest in this work, and the BBF is
planning on using it as a foundation for other work.

Personnel

   Lou Berger is the Document Shepherd
   Benoit Claise is the Responsible Area  Director