Subject: [netmod] Ben Campbell's No Objection on draft-ietf-netmod-rfc8022bis-09: (with COMMENT)

From: Ben Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2018 18:56:28 -0800

Ben Campbell has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-netmod-rfc8022bis-09: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-rfc8022bis/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

There are a few instances of 2119 keywords in lower case. Please consider using
the boilerplate from RFC 8174.

---

From: "Acee Lindem (acee)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2018 03:21:07 +0000

Hi Ben, 

On 1/23/18, 9:56 PM, "Ben Campbell" <[email-masked]> wrote:

    

This sounds familiar ;^). I'll update the section and add RFC 8174 as a normative reference. 

Thanks,
Acee

---

From: Ben Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2018 21:54:20 -0600

> On Jan 23, 2018, at 9:21 PM, Acee Lindem (acee) <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> Hi Ben,
> 

[…]

> This sounds familiar ;^).

Yep. I’m a broken record this week :-)

> I'll update the section and add RFC 8174 as a normative reference.

Thanks!

Ben.