Subject: [netmod] Kathleen Moriarty's Discuss on draft-ietf-netmod-rfc7223bis-01: (with DISCUSS)

From: Kathleen Moriarty <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2018 13:48:08 -0800

Kathleen Moriarty has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-netmod-rfc7223bis-01: Discuss

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-rfc7223bis/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
DISCUSS:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello,

Thanks for your work on this draft.  It appears an older version of the
Security Considerations template was used.  Could you please update to the
current version that adds in transport security and other considerations?  I
believe this is the latest version, but Benoit can confirm.

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netmod-rfc6087bis-10#page-52

---

From: Martin Bjorklund <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2018 08:26:36 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

I have updated to the latest version in my local copy.

/martin

---

From: Kathleen Moriarty <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2018 07:12:11 -0500

Sent from my mobile device

> On Jan 9, 2018, at 2:26 AM, Martin Bjorklund <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> Hi,
> 
Thank you, Martin.  I’ll clear once it is posted.

Best regards,
Kathleen