Subject: [netmod] Adam Roach's No Objection on draft-ietf-netmod-rfc7277bis-02: (with COMMENT)

From: Adam Roach <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2018 23:29:24 -0800

Adam Roach has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-netmod-rfc7277bis-02: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-rfc7277bis/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

The MAC addresses in the examples are using an OUI of 00:01:02, which is
assigned by IEEE to 3Com (and which presumably belongs to HP now). Please
change the examples to make use of addresses from the unicast range documented
in <https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc7042#section-2.1.2> (e.g. 00:00:5E:00:53:AB).

---

From: Martin Bjorklund <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2018 10:11:24 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

> draft-ietf-netmod-rfc7277bis-02: No Objection

[...]

Thank you for drawing my attention to this RFC; I did not know about it.

The MAC address is now fixed in my local copy.

/martin