Subject: [netmod] Alexey Melnikov's Yes on draft-ietf-netmod-revised-datastores-09: (with COMMENT)

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2018 02:50:09 -0800

Alexey Melnikov has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-netmod-revised-datastores-09: Yes

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-revised-datastores/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

In Appendix C.1: example hostnames "foo" and "bar" are used. Should these be fully qualified?

---

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2018 17:44:31 +0100

> https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-revised-datastores/

It probably does not matter much but we will change them to
foo.example.com and bar.example.com since this reinforces that these
are examples.

/js 

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder           Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Phone: +49 421 200 3587         Campus Ring 1 | 28759 Bremen | Germany
Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <http://www.jacobs-university.de/>