Subject: [netmod] Opsdir telechat review of draft-ietf-netmod-rfc7277bis-01

From: Sheng Jiang <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2018 23:16:39 -0800

Reviewer: Sheng Jiang
Review result: Ready

Hi, OPS-DIR, Authors,

I have reviewed this document as part of the Operational directorate's ongoing
effort to review all IETF documents being processed by the IESG. These comments
were written with the intent of improving the operational aspects of the IETF
drafts. Comments that are not addressed in last call may be included in AD
reviews during the IESG review. Document editors and WG chairs should treat
these comments just like any other last call comments.

This Standards Track document defines a YANG data model for management of IP
implementations.  It includes configuration and system  state.  This document
obsoletes RFC 7277. As a Bis document, this document is well written. It is
ready with minor issues.

Major issue: no.

Minor issue: no.

Regards,

Sheng