Subject: [netmod] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netmod-rfc7277bis-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2018 07:44:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Modeling WG of the IETF.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for IP Management
        Author          : Martin Bjorklund
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netmod-rfc7277bis-03.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2018-01-11

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model for management of IP
   implementations.  The data model includes configuration and system
   state.

   The YANG model in this document conforms to the Network Management
   Datastore Architecture defined in I-D.ietf-netmod-revised-datastores.

   This document obsoletes RFC 7277.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-rfc7277bis/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netmod-rfc7277bis-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-netmod-rfc7277bis-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netmod-rfc7277bis-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/