Subject: [netmod] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netmod-yang-tree-diagrams-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2018 23:46:57 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Modeling WG of the IETF.

        Title           : YANG Tree Diagrams
        Authors         : Martin Bjorklund
                          Lou Berger
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netmod-yang-tree-diagrams-05.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2018-01-22

Abstract:
   This document captures the current syntax used in YANG module Tree
   Diagrams.  The purpose of the document is to provide a single
   location for this definition.  This syntax may be updated from time
   to time based on the evolution of the YANG language.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-yang-tree-diagrams/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netmod-yang-tree-diagrams-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-netmod-yang-tree-diagrams-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netmod-yang-tree-diagrams-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/