Subject: [netmod] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netmod-syslog-model-21.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2018 18:23:15 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Modeling WG of the IETF.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for Syslog Configuration
        Authors         : Clyde Wildes
                          Kiran Koushik
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netmod-syslog-model-21.txt
	Pages           : 34
	Date            : 2018-02-14

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model for the configuration of a
   syslog process.  It is intended this model be used by vendors who
   implement syslog in their systems.

   The YANG model in this document conforms to the Network Management
   Datastore Architecture defined in [I-D.ietf-netmod-revised-
   datastores].

Editorial Note (To be removed by RFC Editor)

   This document contains many placeholder values that need to be
   replaced with finalized values at the time of publication.  This note
   summarizes all of the substitutions that are needed.  No other RFC
   Editor instructions are specified elsewhere in this document.

   Artwork in this document contains shorthand references to drafts in
   progress.  Please apply the following replacements:

   o  "I-D.ietf-netconf-keystore" --> the assigned RFC value for draft-
      ietf-netconf-keystore

   o  "I-D.ietf-netconf-tls-client-server" --> the assigned RFC value
      for draft-ietf-netconf-tls-client-server

   o  "zzzz" --> the assigned RFC value for this draft

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-syslog-model/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netmod-syslog-model-21
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-netmod-syslog-model-21

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netmod-syslog-model-21

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/