Subject: [netmod] IETF 101 Slot Requests

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2018 21:46:30 -0500

Hi,

The IETF agenda has been posted:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/101/agenda.html

We're scheduled to meet:

TUESDAY, March 20, 2018
    1550-1820  Afternoon Session II
WEDNESDAY, March 21, 2018
    1330-1500  Afternoon Session I

Please send any slot requests to the chairs alias (see above) no later 
than March 5th.  Please include draft names(s), presenter and desired 
slot length.  Keep in mind priority is given to WG drafts and other 
drafts/topics discussed on the mailing list.

If you are an author/editor of a WG document that has not reached WG LC 
and are not requesting a slot, please send status of the work (e.g., 
plan to get to LC) to the WG list no later than March 16th.

Also don't forget the draft cutoff date, see 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/important-dates/

Cheers