Subject: [netmod] Last Call: <draft-ietf-netmod-syslog-model-20.txt> (A YANG Data Model for Syslog Configuration) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2018 06:46:33 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Network Modeling WG (netmod) to
consider the following document: - 'A YANG Data Model for Syslog
Configuration'
  <draft-ietf-netmod-syslog-model-20.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2018-02-28. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of
the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document defines a YANG data model for the configuration of a
   syslog process.  It is intended this model be used by vendors who
   implement syslog in their systems.

Editorial Note (To be removed by RFC Editor)

   This draft contains many placeholder values that need to be replaced
   with finalized values at the time of publication.  This note
   summarizes all of the substitutions that are needed.  No other RFC
   Editor instructions are specified elsewhere in this document.

   Artwork in this document contains shorthand references to drafts in
   progress.  Please apply the following replacements:

   o  "I-D.ietf-netconf-keystore" --> the assigned RFC value for draft-
      ietf-netconf-keystore

   o  "I-D.ietf-netconf-tls-client-server" --> the assigned RFC value
      for draft-ietf-netconf-tls-client-server

   o  "zzzz" --> the assigned RFC value for this draft

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-syslog-model/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-syslog-model/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.

The document contains these normative downward references.
See RFC 3967 for additional information: 
    draft-ietf-netconf-tls-client-server: YANG Groupings for TLS Clients and TLS Servers (None - IETF stream)
    draft-ietf-netconf-keystore: YANG Data Model for a "Keystore" Mechanism (None - IETF stream)