Subject: Re: [netmod] I-D Action: draft-wu-netmod-base-notification-nmda-02.txt

From: Qin Wu <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2019 07:53:53 +0000

Here is the update to NMDA base event draft based on discussion since last IETF meeting
1. Add module tag support to identify management session.
2. Remove two apply-intended-start and apply-intended-end two notifications which are not needed.
The diff is:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wu-netmod-base-notification-nmda-02

-Qin
-----邮件原件-----
发件人: I-D-Announce [mailto:[email-masked]] 代表 [email-masked]
发送时间: 2019年3月1日 15:51
收件人: [email-masked]
主题: I-D Action: draft-wu-netmod-base-notification-nmda-02.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : NMDA Base Notification for Applied Intended Configuration
        Authors         : Qin Wu
                          Chong Feng
                          Rohit R Ranade
	Filename        : draft-wu-netmod-base-notification-nmda-02.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2019-02-28

Abstract:
   The Network Configuration Protocol (NETCONF)and RESTCONF provides
   mechanisms to manipulate configuration datastores.  NMDA introduces
   additional datastores for systems that support more advanced
   processing chains converting configuration to operational state.
   However, client applications are not able to be aware of common
   events in these additional datstores of the management system, such
   as a applied configuration state change in NETCONF server or RESTCONF
   server, that may impact management applications.  This document
   define a YANG module that allows a client to receive additional
   notifications for some common system events pertaining to the Network
   Management Datastore Architecture (NMDA) defined in [RFC8342].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wu-netmod-base-notification-nmda/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wu-netmod-base-notification-nmda-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wu-netmod-base-notification-nmda-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wu-netmod-base-notification-nmda-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt