Subject: [netmod] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-netmod-yang-instance-file-format-02.txt

From: Balázs Lengyel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2019 13:47:30 +0000

Hello,

A new version of the  draft YANG Instance Data File Format is
available.

v01 - v02

o  Removed design time from terminology

o  Defined the format of the content-data part by referencing
various

RFCs and drafts instead of the result of the get-data and
get

operations.

o  Changed target-ptr to a choice

o  Inline target-ptr may include augmenting modules and
alternatives

to ietf-yang-library

o  Moved list of target modules into a separate
<target-modules>

element.

o  Added backwards compatibility considerations

regards Balazs

-------- Forwarded Message
--------

Subject:

New Version Notification for
draft-ietf-netmod-yang-instance-file-format-02.txt

Date:

Tue, 26 Feb 2019 05:43:34 -0800

From:

[email-masked]

To:

Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>, Balazs Lengyel
<[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D,
draft-ietf-netmod-yang-instance-file-format-02.txt

has been successfully submitted by Balazs Lengyel and posted to
the

IETF repository.

Name: draft-ietf-netmod-yang-instance-file-format

Revision: 02

Title: YANG Instance Data File Format

Document date: 2019-02-26

Group: netmod

Pages: 24

URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-netmod-yang-instance-file-format-02.txt

Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-yang-instance-file-format/

Htmlized:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netmod-yang-instance-file-format-02

Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-netmod-yang-instance-file-format

Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netmod-yang-instance-file-format-02

Abstract:

There is a need to document data defined in YANG models when a
live

YANG server is not available. Data is often needed already at
design

or implementation time or needed by groups that do not have a live

running YANG server available. This document specifies a standard

file format for YANG instance data (which follows the syntax and

semantic from existing YANG models, re-using the same format as
the

reply to a <get> operation/request) and decorates it with
metadata.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of
submission

until the htmlized version and diff are available at
tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat

--
Balazs Lengyel Ericsson Hungary Ltd.
Senior Specialist
Mobile: +36-70-330-7909 email: [email-masked]