Subject: [netmod] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netmod-artwork-folding-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2019 11:55:16 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Modeling WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Handling Long Lines in Inclusions in Internet-Drafts and RFCs
        Authors         : Kent Watsen
                          Qin Wu
                          Adrian Farrel
                          Benoît Claise
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netmod-artwork-folding-01.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2019-03-10

Abstract:
   This document introduces a simple and yet time-proven strategy for
   handling long lines in inclusions in drafts using a backslash ('\')
   character where line-folding has occurred.  The strategy works on any
   text-based content, but is primarily intended for a structured
   sequence of lines, such as would be referenced by the <sourcecode>
   element defined in Section 2.48 of RFC 7991, rather than for two-
   dimensional imagery, such as would be referenced by the <artwork>
   element defined in Section 2.5 of RFC 7991.  The approach produces
   consistent results, regardless of the content, that is both self-
   documenting and enables automated reconstitution of the original
   content.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-artwork-folding/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netmod-artwork-folding-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-netmod-artwork-folding-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netmod-artwork-folding-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/