Subject: [netmod] NETMOD 104 Draft Agenda

From: Kent Watsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2019 00:21:51 +0000

Draft agenda below (also posted here: https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/agenda-104-netmod <https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/agenda-104-netmod>).
Please send any comments and/or concerns to the chairs.

ALERT: Due to a large number of folks not being present for NETMOD Session-2 on 
             Friday, and an unusually low NETCONF agenda, the NETCONF Chairs agreed
             to let NETMOD use some of its scheduled time, thus enabling NETMOD to
             CANCEL its originally scheduled second session.

Agenda for the NETMOD WG Session in IETF 104
--------------------------------------------

Sessions:
 - MONDAY, 10:00-11:00, Grand Ballroom   (2nd-half of NETCONF's session)
 - MONDAY, 13:50-15:50, Congress Hall 1
 - FRIDAY, 10:50-12:50, Congress Hall 3  (CANCELLED)

WG Chairs:
  Lou Berger (lberger at labn dot net)
  Kent Watsen (kwatsen at juniper dot net)
  Joel Jaeggli (joelja at bogus dot com

Available During Session:
  Etherpad: http://etherpad.tools.ietf.org/p/notes-ietf-104-netmod
  Slides: https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/104/session/netmod
  Meetecho:      http://www.meetecho.com/ietf104/netmod/
  Jabber:        xmpp:[email-masked]?join

Available Post Session:
  Recording:     https://www.ietf.org/audio/ietf104/
  YouTube:       https://www.youtube.com/user/ietf/playlists

Session 1:  *** 2nd-half of NETCONF Session ***

  When:  MONDAY, March 25, 2019 10:00-11:00
  Where: Grand Ballroom
  Audio: http://mp3.conf.meetecho.com/ietf/ietf1046.m3u

  Chairs (5 minutes)
  Introduction

  Rob Wilton and Company (45 min)
  YANG Versioning Design Team Update
  https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-verdt-netmod-yang-versioning-reqs-02
  https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-verdt-netmod-yang-semver-00

  Rob Wilton (10 min)
  YANG Packages
  https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rwilton-netmod-yang-packages-01

Session 2:

  When:  MONDAY, March 25, 2019 13:50-15:50
  Where: Grand Ballroom
  Audio: http://mp3.conf.meetecho.com/ietf/ietf1043.m3u

  Introduction

    Chairs (10 minutes)
    Session Intro & WG Status

  WG documents items:

    Balazs Lengyel (10 min)
    YANG Instance Data File Format
    https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netmod-yang-instance-file-format-02

    Martin or Andy (10 min)
    YANG Data Structure Extensions
    https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netmod-yang-data-ext-02

    Kent Watsen (10 min)
    Handling Long Lines in Inclusions in Internet-Drafts and RFCs
    https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netmod-artwork-folding-01

  Non-Chartered items:

    Kent Watsen (15 min)
    YANG Next Analysis
    <no associated draft>

    Qin Wu (10 min)
    Factory default Setting
    https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wu-netmod-factory-default-02

    Qin Wu (10 min)
    NMDA Base Notification for Applied Intended Configuration
    https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wu-netmod-base-notification-nmda-01

    Christian Hopps (10 min)
    YANG Geographic Location
    https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chopps-netmod-geo-location-01

    Juergen Schoenwaelder (15 min)
    Update of Common YANG Data Types (RFC 6991)
    https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-schoenw-netmod-rfc6991-bis-00

    Michale Wang / Chongfeng Xie (10 min)
    A YANG Data model for Policy based Event Management
    https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wwx-netmod-event-yang-01

Session - 3:  CANCELLED

  When:  MONDAY, March 25, 2019 09:00-11:00
  Where: Grand Ballroom
  Audio: http://mp3.conf.meetecho.com/ietf/ietf1045.m3u

  CANCELLED

---

From: Kent Watsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2019 14:41:45 +0000

Draft agenda has been updated (also posted here: https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/agenda-104-netmod)
Please send any comments and/or concerns to the chairs.

Sessions:

WG Chairs:
  Lou Berger (lberger at labn dot net)
  Kent Watsen (kent+ietf at watsen dot net)
  Joel Jaeggli (joelja at bogus dot com

Available Post Session:

  Chairs (5 minutes)
  Introduction

  Rob Wilton and Company (55 min)
  YANG Versioning Design Team Update
  https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-verdt-netmod-yang-versioning-reqs-02
  https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-verdt-netmod-yang-semver-00
  https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rwilton-netmod-yang-packages-01
  https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wilton-netmod-yang-ver-selection-00

Session 2:

  Introduction

    Chairs (10 minutes)

  WG documents items:

    Balazs Lengyel (10 min)

    Martin or Andy (10 min)

    Kent Watsen (10 min)

  Non-Chartered items:

    Kent Watsen (15 min)
    YANG Next Analysis
    <no associated draft>

    Qin Wu (10 min)
    Factory default Setting

    Qin Wu (10 min)

    Christian Hopps (10 min)
    YANG Geographic Location

Session - 3:  CANCELLED

  When:  FRIDAY, March 29, 2019 10:50-12:50
  Where: Congress Hall 3
  Audio: http://mp3.conf.meetecho.com/ietf/ietf1045.m3u

  CANCELLED