Subject: [netmod] Meeting minutes for virtual interim on Mar 20

From: Kent Watsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2019 20:11:05 +0000

Meeting Minutes
===============

NETMOD Virtual Interim
March 20th, 2019

Agenda:

The purpose of this meeting was to continue scoring the YANG Next
feature requests, to review current data analysis, and discuss the
Monday's presentation and Wednesday's deep dive.

Attendees:

  - Acee Lindem
  - Andy Bierman
  - Balazs Lengyel
  - Kent Watsen
  - Mahesh Jethanandani
  - Martin Bjorklund
  - Reshad Rahman
  - Robert Wilton
  - Juergen Schoenwaelder

Results:

- The few recently entered unsecured issues were scored, though two more
  issues were entered after the meeting ended.  So now there are a total
  of 48 issues open, with 46 scored and 2 unscored.  For details, please
  see https://github.com/netmod-wg/yang-next/issues.

- The importance==high and backwards-compatibility==(unknown or medium)
  issues were reviewed to see if a better backwards-compatibility value
  could be given (only 1 out of 3 issues could be improved)
 
- Kent presented scatter graphs rendered for data pulled from GitHub.
  The same graphs will be presented to the WG on Monday.

Kent