Subject: [netmod] leaving netmod version design team

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2019 11:42:11 +0100

Hi,

some people know that I have been in the netmod version design team.
I joined the design team in order to help working out the requirements
and I have also contributed some concrete text to the requirements
document. I tried to help phrasing requirements such that the
requirements are not favoring a specific solution (we will have to
discuss whether we succeeded or whether there are still places where a
certain solution is presumed).

I have not contributed to the semver solution documents and there are
aspects of the solution documents I do not agree with. Given that the
requirements are now a WG document and I did not contribute to the
"design team's solution", I think it is the right moment in time for
me to leave the design team.

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder           Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Phone: +49 421 200 3587         Campus Ring 1 | 28759 Bremen | Germany
Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <https://www.jacobs-university.de/>