Subject: [netmod] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netmod-yang-instance-file-format-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2019 04:34:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Modeling WG of the IETF.

        Title           : YANG Instance Data File Format
        Authors         : Balazs Lengyel
                          Benoit Claise
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netmod-yang-instance-file-format-04.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2019-08-12

Abstract:
   There is a need to document data defined in YANG models when a live
   server is not available.  Data is often needed already at design or
   implementation time or needed by groups that do not have a live
   running server available.  This document specifies a standard file
   format for YANG instance data (which follows the syntax and semantic
   from existing YANG models, re-using the same format as the reply to a
   <get> operation/request) and decorates it with metadata.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-yang-instance-file-format/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netmod-yang-instance-file-format-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-netmod-yang-instance-file-format-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netmod-yang-instance-file-format-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Balázs Lengyel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2019 12:03:18 +0000

Hello,
Changes v03 - v04
   o  removed entity-tag and last-modified timestamp (metadata definitions)
   o  Added simplified-inline method of content-schema specification

AFAIK this addresses all comment from IETF105 and the mails afterwards.
regards Balazs

-----Original Message-----
From: netmod <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: 2019. augusztus 12., hétfő 13:35
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [netmod] I-D Action:
draft-ietf-netmod-yang-instance-file-format-04.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Modeling WG of the IETF.

Abstract:

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-yang-instance-file-format
/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netmod-yang-instance-file-format-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-netmod-yang-instance-file-f
ormat-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netmod-yang-instance-file-forma
t-04

_______________________________________________
netmod mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netmod