Subject: [netmod] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netmod-factory-default-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2020 04:35:58 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Modeling WG of the IETF.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for Factory Default Settings
        Authors         : Qin Wu
                          Balazs Lengyel
                          Ye Niu
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netmod-factory-default-13.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2020-02-25

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model to allow clients to reset a
   server back to its factory default condition.  It also defines a
   "factory-default" datastore to allow clients to read the factory
   default configuration for the device.

   The YANG data model in this document conforms to the Network
   Management Datastore Architecture (NMDA) defined in RFC 8342.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-factory-default/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netmod-factory-default-13
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-netmod-factory-default-13

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netmod-factory-default-13

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/