Subject: [netmod] Changing responsible AD for draft-ietf-netmod-factory-default

From: Warren Kumari <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2020 07:42:21 +1100

Hi there all,

I have just reassigned the responsible AD for
draft-ietf-netmod-factory-default from Ignas to myself.

Rob Wilton (the incoming Management AD, CCed) will be doing the actual
"work" part of this, I'm primarily acting as a proxy / clicking the
buttons in the datatracker.

Please welcome Rob into his new role,
W
-- 
I don't think the execution is relevant when it was obviously a bad
idea in the first place.
This is like putting rabid weasels in your pants, and later expressing
regret at having chosen those particular rabid weasels and that pair
of pants.
   ---maf

---

From: Kent Watsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2020 20:58:37 +0000

Thanks for jumping in early, Rob!

And thank you, Warren, for helping make this happen   :)

K.

> On Feb 18, 2020, at 3:42 PM, Warren Kumari <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> Hi there all,
> 
> _______________________________________________
> netmod mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netmod