Subject: [netmod] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netmod-factory-default-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2020 16:56:04 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Modeling WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Factory Default Setting
        Authors         : Qin Wu
                          Balazs Lengyel
                          Ye Niu
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netmod-factory-default-12.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2020-02-16

Abstract:
   This document defines a method to reset a server to its factory
   default content.  The reset operation may be used, e.g., when the
   existing configuration has major errors so re-starting the
   configuration process from scratch is the best option.

   A new "factory-reset" RPC is defined.  When resetting a device, all
   previous configuration settings will be lost and replaced by the
   factory default content.

   A new optional "factory-default" read-only datastore is defined, that
   contains the factory default configuration for the device.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-factory-default/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netmod-factory-default-12
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-netmod-factory-default-12

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netmod-factory-default-12

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/