Subject: [netmod] Regarding IPR on draft-rwilton-netmod-yang-packages-03

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2020 17:13:41 -0500

Authors, Contributors, WG,

As part of preparation for WG Adoption:

Are you aware of any IPR that applies to drafts identified above?

Please state either:

"No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft"
or
"Yes, I'm aware of IPR that applies to this draft"

If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules
(see RFCs 3669, 5378 and 8179 for more details)?

If yes to the above, please state either:

"Yes, the IPR has been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules"
or
"No, the IPR has not been disclosed"

If you answer no, please provide any additional details you think
appropriate.

We note that all DT members are listed as contributors.  If you 
contributed to the document please respond.  Alternatively, please feel 
free to state that you didn't materially contribute to the draft and 
would like your name removed from the contribution section (and moved to 
acknowledgments after WG adoption).

If you are listed as a document author or contributor please answer the
above by responding to this email regardless of whether or not you are
aware of any relevant IPR. This document will not advance to the next
stage until a response has been received from each author.

NOTE: THIS APPLIES TO ALL OF YOU LISTED IN THIS MESSAGE'S TO LINES.

If you are on the WG email list or attend WG meetings but are not listed
as an author or contributor, we remind you of your obligations under
the IETF IPR rules which encourages you to notify the IETF if you are
aware of IPR of others on an IETF contribution, or to refrain from
participating in any contribution or discussion related to your
undisclosed IPR. For more information, please see the RFCs listed above
and
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/iesg/trac/wiki/IntellectualProperty.

Thank you,
NetMod WG Chairs

PS Please include all listed in the headers of this message in your
response.

---

From: "Sterne, Jason (Nokia - CA/Ottawa)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2020 22:18:08 +0000

HI Lou and WG,

No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft.

Jason

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
> Sent: Monday, March 2, 2020 5:14 PM
> To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; Sterne, Jason
> (Nokia - CA/Ottawa) <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
> Cc: [email-masked]; NETMOD Group <[email-masked]>
> Subject: Regarding IPR on draft-rwilton-netmod-yang-packages-03
> 
>

---

From: "Rob Wilton (rwilton)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2020 07:06:59 +0000

I know of no IPR that applies to this draft.

Rob

> From: Netmod-ver-dt <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of Lou
> Berger
> Sent: 02 March 2020 22:14
> To: Rob Wilton (rwilton) <[email-masked]>; Reshad Rahman (rrahman)
> <[email-masked]>; Joe Clarke (jclarke) <[email-masked]>;
> [email-masked]; [email-masked]
> Cc: NETMOD Group <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
> Subject: [Netmod-ver-dt] Regarding IPR on draft-rwilton-netmod-yang-
> packages-03
> 
> 
> If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules (see
> RFCs 3669, 5378 and 8179 for more details)?
> 
> free to state that you didn't materially contribute to the draft and would
> like your name removed from the contribution section (and moved to
> as an author or contributor, we remind you of your obligations under the
> IETF IPR rules which encourages you to notify the IETF if you are aware of
> IPR of others on an IETF contribution, or to refrain from participating in
> any contribution or discussion related to your undisclosed IPR. For more
> information, please see the RFCs listed above and
> _______________________________________________
> Netmod-ver-dt mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netmod-ver-dt

---

From: "Reshad Rahman (rrahman)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2020 13:36:12 +0000

No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft

On 2020-03-02, 5:14 PM, "Lou Berger" <[email-masked]> wrote:

    
    
    Please state either:

    

    

    
    
    Thank you,
    NetMod WG Chairs