Subject: [netmod] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netmod-yang-packages-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2020 09:18:16 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Modeling WG of the IETF.

        Title           : YANG Packages
        Authors         : Robert Wilton
                          Reshad Rahman
                          Joe Clarke
                          Jason Sterne
                          Bo Wu
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netmod-yang-packages-00.txt
	Pages           : 56
	Date            : 2020-03-17

Abstract:
   This document defines YANG packages, a versioned organizational
   structure holding a set of related YANG modules, that collectively
   define a YANG schema.  It describes how packages: are represented on
   a server, can be defined in offline YANG instance data documents, and
   can be used to define the schema associated with YANG instance data
   documents.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-yang-packages/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netmod-yang-packages-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-netmod-yang-packages-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/