Subject: [netmod] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netmod-yang-ver-selection-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2020 09:20:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Modeling WG of the IETF.

        Title           : YANG Schema Selection
        Authors         : Robert Wilton
                          Reshad Rahman
                          Joe Clarke
                          Jason Sterne
                          Bo Wu
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netmod-yang-ver-selection-00.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2020-03-17

Abstract:
   This document defines a mechanism to allow clients, using NETCONF or
   RESTCONF, to configure and select YANG schema for interactions with a
   server.  This functionality can help servers support clients using
   older revisions of YANG modules even if later revisions contain non-
   backwards-compatible changes.  It can also be used to allow clients
   to select between YANG schema defined by different organizations.

   This draft provides a solution to YANG versioning requirements 3.1
   and 3.2.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-yang-ver-selection/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netmod-yang-ver-selection-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-netmod-yang-ver-selection-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/