Subject: [netmod] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netmod-yang-instance-file-format-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2020 05:17:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Modeling WG of the IETF.

        Title           : YANG Instance Data File Format
        Authors         : Balazs Lengyel
                          Benoit Claise
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netmod-yang-instance-file-format-12.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2020-04-14

Abstract:
   There is a need to document data defined in YANG models when a live
   server is unavailable.  Data is often needed at design or
   implementation time or needed when a live running server is
   unavailable.  This document specifies a standard file format for YANG
   instance data, which follows the syntax and semantics of existing
   YANG models, and annotates it with metadata.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-yang-instance-file-format/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netmod-yang-instance-file-format-12
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-netmod-yang-instance-file-format-12

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netmod-yang-instance-file-format-12

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/