Subject: Re: [netmod] Regarding IPR on draft-tao-netmod-yang-node-tags-06

From: Qin Wu <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2020 02:31:49 +0000

Hi, Kent:
Geng Liang has changed his affiliation, he responded to this call using a different email address:
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/netmod/uGMptJD5E_Hz1VhA4jRBDvx-Rcw/

-Qin
发件人: netmod [mailto:[email-masked]] 代表 Kent Watsen
发送时间: 2020年12月24日 0:56
收件人: [email-masked]
主题: Re: [netmod] Regarding IPR on draft-tao-netmod-yang-node-tags-06

Another correction, not all authors responded.  We’re still pending a response from Liang.

Thanks,
Kent

On Dec 7, 2020, at 5:39 PM, Kent Watsen <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:

Correction.

Some authors replied:

"No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft”.

While others replied:

"No, I'm not aware of any non-disclosed IPR that applies to this draft."

K.

On Dec 7, 2020, at 5:28 PM, Kent Watsen <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:

Thank you, authors.

All authors responded with "No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft”.

Kent (as co-chair)

On Nov 23, 2020, at 6:01 PM, Kent Watsen <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:

Authors,

Per the 109 session, it is the chairs intent to do another adoption call on the "yang-node-tags” draft.  In preparation for that, we’ve determined both that the draft has changed significantly and that there is a new author, and therefore feel it necessary to issue another IPR call, as follows:

Authors, Contributors, WG,

As part of preparation for WG Adoption:

Are you aware of any IPR that applies to drafts identified above?

Please state either:

"No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft"
or
"Yes, I'm aware of IPR that applies to this draft"

If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules
(see RFCs 3669, 5378 and 8179 for more details)?

If yes to the above, please state either:

"Yes, the IPR has been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules"
or
"No, the IPR has not been disclosed"

If you answer no, please provide any additional details you think
appropriate.

We note that all DT members are listed as contributors.  If you
contributed to the document please respond.  Alternatively, please feel
free to state that you didn't materially contribute to the draft and
would like your name removed from the contribution section (and moved to
acknowledgments after WG adoption).

If you are listed as a document author or contributor please answer the
above by responding to this email regardless of whether or not you are
aware of any relevant IPR. This document will not advance to the next
stage until a response has been received from each author.

NOTE: THIS APPLIES TO ALL OF YOU LISTED IN THIS MESSAGE'S TO LINES.

If you are on the WG email list or attend WG meetings but are not listed
as an author or contributor, we remind you of your obligations under
the IETF IPR rules which encourages you to notify the IETF if you are
aware of IPR of others on an IETF contribution, or to refrain from
participating in any contribution or discussion related to your
undisclosed IPR. For more information, please see the RFCs listed above
and
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/iesg/trac/wiki/IntellectualProperty.

Thank you,
NETMOD WG Chairs

PS Please include all listed in the headers of this message in your
response.

_______________________________________________
netmod mailing list
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netmod

_______________________________________________
netmod mailing list
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netmod

_______________________________________________
netmod mailing list
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netmod