Subject: [netmod] Reminder: NETMOD interim on versioning tomorrow (Monday, Dec 14)

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2020 09:37:36 -0500

Just a reminder that we have an upcoming interim.  Please join in via 
webex and codimd:

Date                 December 14, 2020
Start Time    14:30 UTC
Duration    up to 90 minutes

Time Zone Converter:
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html?iso=20201214T143000&p1=1440&p2=37&p3=438&p4=33&p5=248&p6=224&p7=179
Materials:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/interim-2020-netmod-03/session/netmod
Notes & BlueSheet:
https://codimd.ietf.org/notes-ietf-interim-2020-netmod-03-netmod
WebEx:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=mc1669d1bed230c82a9d9a3d1510ad891
Jabber:
     xmpp:[email-masked]?join

Agenda:

1    Topic    Intro & Administrivia
Presenter:    Chairs

2    Topic    Module Versioning: Imports
Presenter:    Authors

3    Topic    Module Versioning: Whitespace
Presenter:    Authors

For Reference:

4    Slides    YANG Versioning Update

Draft 
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netmod-yang-module-versioning-01