Subject: [nmrg] IFIP/IEEE IM’2021 - Call for Participation

From: Jérôme François <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2021 23:06:05 +0200

[Apologies if you receive multiple copies of this message]
=================================
CALL FOR PARTICIPATION

IM'2021
17th IFIP/IEEE International Symposium on  Integrated Network Management
17-21 May 2021, Bordeaux, France. Online Conference

https://im2021.ieee-im.org/

Over the last  34 years, IM has  always been the place  where state of
the art research  and innovation in the area of  network management is
presented, debated  and where  new challenges  in Network  and Service
Management are drawn.

The 2021 edition  offers a rich and inspiring,  fully online programme
and environment, to meet your peers and discuss the latest innovations
and breakthrough in the domain.

Join us to inspire the future of Network and Service Management!!

Conference program

https://im2021.ieee-im.org/program

IM'2021 offers  12 Technical  Sessions  including  46 papers  on all
aspects of  network  management   completed  with  4 mini-conference
sessions, one  PhD Dissertation Digest, 3  experience sessions, poster
sessions and demos, all online.

Besides the  Technical Program,  the conference  will have  5 keynotes
given by leading industry and academic scientists :

- Dr. Pierre Imai, Rakuten, Japan
- Prof. Dr. Gabi Dreo Rodosek, CODE Research Institute, Germany
- Dr. Diego R. Lopez, Telefonica I+D, Spain
- Dr. Pan Hui, HKUST, Hong Kong and University of Helsinki, Finland
- Dr. Mérouane Debbah, Huawei, France

IM'2021 attendees will  also have  the opportunity  to exchange with
their peers and  renowned  researchers through  three  panels on the
following topics:

- Do Network Engineers Dream of Full Automation ?
- Research Challenges in Artificial Intelligence for Network Management
- Intelligent Management of Future Industrial Networks

The conference will also feature a closing Distinguished expert panel
and the following tutorials:

- Blockchain-based Remote Electronic Voting from Theory to Practice
- Next-Generation Closed-Loop Automation – An Inside View
- Security Analysis of IoT Devices

Last but not least, 6 workshops are collocated with IM'2021:

- IEEE/IFIP AnNet 2021
Sixth IEEE/IFIP International  Workshop on Analytics for Network
and Service Management
http://www.annetworkshop.org/

- IEEE/IFIP MFI4.0 2021
Second IEEE/IFIP Workshop On Management For Industry 4.0
http://management-for-industry40.icb.at/

- IEEE/IFIP manage-IoT
First IEEE/IFIP Workshop On Internet Of Things Management
https://manage-iot.future-iot.org/2021/

- IEEE/IFIP ITAV 2021
Fourth  IEEE/IFIP   Workshop  On  Intelligent Transportation  And
Autonomous Vehicles Technologies
http://icnetlab.org/ITAVT2021/

- IEEE/IFIP FlexNGIA 2021
First   IEEE/IFIP   Workshop   On  The   “Fully-Flexible Internet
Architectures And Protocols For The Next-Generation Internet”
https://www.flexngia.net/workshop

- Joined IEEE/IFIP DISSECT+GraSec 2021
Seventh  IEEE/IFIP Workshop  on Security  for Emerging Distributed
Network  Technologies   and  the   Second  IEEE/IFIP Workshop  On
Graph-Based Network Security Workshop
https://grasec.uni.lu/

Yours sincerely,

The IFIP/IEEE IM'2021 General Chairs, Toufik Ahmed and Olivier Festor

The IFIP/IEEE IM'2021 TPC Co-Chairs, Yacine Ghamri-Doudane, Joon-Myung
Kang and  Alberto  E.    Schaeffer-Filho  together  with  the entire
Organizing Committee