Subject: [nmrg] 17th International Conference on Network and Service Management CNSM 2021

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2021 11:46:56 +0200

Call for Papers

   17th International Conference on Network and Service Management

                              CNSM 2021

                         October 25-29, 2021

                            Izmir, Turkey

                   http://www.cnsm-conf.org/2021/

**********************************************************************

The 17th  International Conference  on Network and  Service Management

(CNSM) is  inviting authors  to submit  original contributions  in the

area  of network  and  service  management research.  CNSM  2021 is  a

selective  single-track  conference,  covering   all  aspects  of  the

management of  networks and services, pervasive  systems, enterprises,

and cloud computing  environments. The core track  will be accompanied

by a series of workshops and poster sessions.

Papers accepted and  presented at CNSM 2021 will be  published as open

access on  the conference website  (with IFIP copyright), and  will be

submitted to IEEE Xplore Digital Library.  Authors of selected papers,

accepted for publication in the CNSM 2021 proceedings, will be invited

to submit an extended version of their papers to the IEEE Transactions

on Network and Service Management journal.

*** Topics of Interest ***

**************************

Network Management

* Software-defined networks

* Virtual networks

* Overlay networks

* Wireless and cellular networks

* Sensor networks

* Internet of Things networks

* Information-centric networks

* Enterprise networks and campus networks

* Data center networks

* Optical networks

* IP networks

* Home networks

* Access networks

* Smart cities and Smart grids

Management Paradigms

* Centralized management

* Distributed management

* Hierarchical management

* Federated management

* Autonomic and cognitive management

* Policy-based management

* Pro-active management

* Energy-aware management

* Quality of experience-centric management

Service Management

* Cloud computing services

* Content delivery services

* Multimedia services

* Internet connectivity and Internet access

* Internet of Things services

* Security services

* Context-aware services

* Information technology services

Business Management

* Economic aspects

* Multi-stakeholder aspects

* Service level agreements

* Lifecycle aspects

* Process and workflow aspects

* Legal perspective

* Regulatory perspective

* Privacy aspects

Functional Areas

* Deployment management

* Fault management

* Configuration management

* Accounting management

* Performance management

* Security management

Management Technologies

* Network function virtualization

* Software-defined networking

* Orchestration

* Cloud computing and cloud storage

* Communication protocols

* Middleware

* Data models, information models semantic models

* Operations support systems and business support systems

* Information visualization

Methods

* Mathematical optimization

* Control theory

* Probability theory, stochastic processes, and queuing theory

* Machine learning, artificial intelligence

* Evolutionary computing

* Economic theory and game theory

* Mathematical logic and automated reasoning

* Data mining and (big) data analysis

* Monitoring and measurements

* Computer simulation experiments

* Prototype implementation and testbed experimentation

* Field trials

*** Submission Guidelines ***

*****************************

Authors are  invited to  submit original  contributions that  have not

been published  or submitted for publication  elsewhere. Papers should

be prepared using  the IEEE 2-column conference style  and are limited

to 9  pages including references (full papers)  or  5  pages including

references (short papers). They have to be submitted electronically in

PDF format through EDAS at https://www.edas.info/newPaper.php?c=28015

Papers    exceeding   page    limits,   multiple    submissions,   and

self-plagiarized papers  will be rejected without  further review. All

other papers will get a thorough single-blind review process, followed

by a rebuttal phase.

For more information, please check http://www.cnsm-conf.org/2021/.

*** Important Dates ***

***********************

Paper Submission:        May 28, 2021 

Acceptance Notification: July 15, 2021

Camera Ready due:        August 1, 2021

*** TPC Co-Chairs ***

*********************

   Müge Sayit, Ege University, Turkey

   Stuart Clayman, University College London, UK 

*** General Co-Chairs ***

*************************

   Prosper Chemouil, Cnam, France

   Mehmet Ulema, Manhattan College, USA

********

Website: http://www.cnsm-conf.org/2021/

EGE ÜNİVERSİTESİ
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Bu elektronik posta ve onunla iletilen bütün dosyalar sadece göndericisi tarafindan almasi amaclanan yetkili gercek ya da tüzel kisinin kullanimi icindir. Eger söz konusu yetkili alici degilseniz bu elektronik postanin icerigini aciklamaniz, kopyalamaniz, yönlendirmeniz ve kullanmaniz kesinlikle yasaktir ve bu elektronik postayi derhal silmeniz gerekmektedir.
 
EGE ÜNİVERSİTESİ bu mesajin icerdigi bilgilerin doğruluğu veya eksiksiz oldugu konusunda herhangi bir garanti vermemektedir. Bu nedenle bu bilgilerin ne sekilde olursa olsun iceriginden, iletilmesinden, alinmasindan ve saklanmasindan sorumlu degildir.
Bu mesajdaki görüsler yalnizca gönderen kisiye aittir ve EGE ÜNİVERSİTESİ'nin görüslerini yansitmayabilir.
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
 
This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail, delete this e-mail and destroy any copies. Any dissemination or use of this information by a person other than the intended recipient is unauthorized and may be illegal.
 
EGE UNIVERSITY makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of any information contained in this message and hereby excludes any liability of any kind for the information contained therein or for the information transmission, reception, storage or use of such in any way whatsoever. The opinions expressed in this message belong to sender alone and may not necessarily reflect the opinions of EGE UNIVERSITY.