Subject: [nmrg] 17th IEEE WiMob 2021: CFP (Deadline 15 May 2021)

From: Marica Amadeo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2021 10:00:46 +0200

[Apologies if you receive multiple copies of this message]
==========================================================
The 17th International Conference on Wireless and Mobile
Computing, Networking and Communications (WiMob 2021), October 11-13,
2021 in Bologna, Italy.
http://wimob.org/wimob2021/
******************************************************************
** IEEE Communications Society sponsorship approved**

The papers will be included in the conference proceedings, published
by IEEE CS Press (IEEE Xplore) and indexed by Scopus and Ei Compendex.

** Keynote Speakers:

--- Professor Mohamed-Slim Alouini, King Abdullah University of
Science and Technology (KAUST)
--- Professor Xavier Costa Perez, Head of 6G Networks R&D at NEC
Laboratories Europe
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The WiMob conference is an international forum for the exchange of
experience and knowledge among researchers and developers concerned
with wireless and mobile technology. For thirteen years, the
International WiMob conference has provided unique opportunities for
researchers to interact, share new results, show live demonstrations,
and discuss emerging directions in - Wireless Communication, -
Wireless Networking, Mobility and Nomadicity, - Ubiquitous Computing,
Services and Applications, - Green and sustainable communications and
network computing and - Security on Wireless and mobile Networks.

WiMob 2021 is soliciting high quality technical papers addressing
research challenges in the areas of wireless communications, wireless
networking, mobility, nomadicity, ubiquitous computing, services and
applications. Papers should present original work validated via
analysis, simulation or experimentation. Practical experiences and
Testbed trials also are welcome.

WiMob 2021 will host FIVE parallel symposia:

1. Wireless Communications (WC)
2. Wireless Networking, Mobility and Nomadicity (WNMN)
3. Ubiquitous Computing, Services and Applications (UCSA)
4. Green and Sustainable Communications and Network computing (GSCN)
5. Security on Wireless and Mobile Networks (SWMN)

For the detailed topics, you can refer to WiMob 2021 web site.

Important Dates

- Submissions Date: May 15, 2021
- Notifications Date: July 30, 2021
- Camera ready Date: September 15, 2021
- Registrations for authors: September 15, 2021

INSTRUCTIONS FOR PAPER SUBMISSION

Authors are required to submit fully formatted, original papers (PDF),
with graphs, images, and other special areas arranged as intended for
the final publication.
Papers should be written in English conforming to the IEEE standard
conference format (two-column, 10 pt font, etc., including figures,
tables, and references). The review submissions are limited to six
pages, with two additional pages for final papers (additional charges
may apply for additional pages).
Conference content will be submitted for inclusion into IEEE Xplore as
well as other Abstracting and Indexing (A&I) databases.
Each accepted paper must be presented at the conference by one of the
co-authors or a third party, otherwise it will not be indexed and
archived through IEEE Xplore.
Only timely submissions through EDAS will be accepted.

For more details, please visit the WiMob'2021 official website
(http://wimob.org/wimob2021) and Facebook page for WiMob 2021:
https://www.facebook.com/WiMob.2021

ACCEPTED PAPERS
All accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings
and presented for inclusion in IEEE Xplore Digital Library.

-- 
Dr. Marica Amadeo
Assistant Professor
University "Mediterranea" of Reggio Calabria
DIIES Department, ARTS Lab
Via Graziella Feo di Vito I - 89100 Reggio Calabria (RC), Italy

------------------------------

Email: [email-masked], [email-masked]

Scholar Google Profile:
https://scholar.google.it/citations?user=52c4cz0AAAAJ&hl=it