Subject: [nmrg] CFP: ACM SIGCOMM SOSR 2021 (Deadline: June 11 AoE, 2021)

From: Christian Esteve Rothenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2021 16:17:05 -0300

Please accept our apologies if you receive multiple copies of this CFP.

-----------------------------------------------------

CALL FOR PAPERS

2021 ACM SIGCOMM Symposium on SDN Research (SOSR'21)

September 20-21, 2021

https://conferences.sigcomm.org/sosr/2021/

-----------------------------------------------------

More than 10 years have now elapsed since the beginning of Software-Defined
Networking (SDN). Over the course of a decade, SDN has fueled incredible
innovation in virtually all networking areas, and is now deployed in a
growing number of production and experimental settings, including data
centers, enterprise networks, content providers, and Internet Service
Providers.

At its core, SDN is all about making programming networks as easy as
programming computers. Through programming interfaces and programmable
substrates, SDN enables specifying and provisioning network-wide forwarding
behaviors, as well as adapting how the network hardware itself forwards
traffic. SDN has enabled more flexible and predictable network control,
made it easier to extend the network with new functionality, and made it
possible to verify the correctness of networking behaviors.

The ACM SIGCOMM Symposium on SDN Research (SOSR) is the premiere venue for
research publications on SDN, building on past years' successful SOSR and
HotSDN (Hot Topics in Software Defined Networking) workshops. SOSR 2021 (
https://conferences.sigcomm.org/sosr/2021/) will be fully virtual on
September 20 & 21, 2021.

We invite researchers and practitioners to submit both long (12 pages plus
references) and short (6 pages plus references) previously unpublished
papers, choosing the length appropriate to the level of completeness and
detail in the work. We invite papers on SDN in particular and SDx in
general. We invite both traditional research papers and Experience and
Challenge papers. We also welcome papers that present surveys of SDN
concepts, techniques, and standards; technical overviews of larger research
projects, production systems, and use cases; and open-source benchmark
suites or measurement data for evaluating SDN systems.

Important Dates:
Paper submission: June 11, 2021 (AoE)
Notification: August 1, 2021
Camera-ready due: August 22, 2021
Fully virtual conference: September 20 & 21, 2021

Please direct any submission-related questions to [email-masked].

---

From: Christian Esteve Rothenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2021 08:03:50 -0300

Paper submission (extended, fimr) June 18, 2021 (AoE)