Subject: [payload] I-D Action: draft-ietf-payload-rtp-mvc-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 07 Sep 2011 15:32:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Payloads Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : RTP Payload Format for MVC Video
	Author(s)       : Ye-Kui Wang
                          Thomas Schierl
                          Robert Skupin
	Filename        : draft-ietf-payload-rtp-mvc-01.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2011-09-07

   This memo describes an RTP payload format for the multiview
   extension of the ITU-T Recommendation H.264 video codec that is
   technically identical to ISO/IEC International Standard 14496-10.
   The RTP payload format allows for packetization of one or more
   Network Abstraction Layer (NAL) units, produced by the video
   encoder, in each RTP payload.  The payload format can be applied in
   RTP based 3D video transmissions such as such as 3D video streaming,
   free-viewpoint video, and 3DTV.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-payload-rtp-mvc-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-payload-rtp-mvc-01.txt